Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Concern for the Mother in Law
  • wingnuts

My mother in law is a cantankerous so and so. I know she has had a hard life and health issues (first heart attack at 42 over 20 years ago). But she has given everyone absolute crap for far longer than the ten years I’ve been married to Mrs W. The way she treats carers and family is appalling so its with some sadness that I have to report her current short stay in hospital is going to require a small (oh I hope not) dose of PICOLAX!!!!!!!

jambalaya
    Free Member

Count yourself lucky. My mother-in-law was wonderful, your are describing my wife.

I cannot say ex-wife as I only have decree-nisi

JoeG
    Free Member

Video of the Picolax to send to the family! 😈

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    pondo

Sh1t is gonna go down, brutha. 🙂

wingnuts

I like the idea of a video, but its being administered today and I’m 80miles away. Perhaps the NHS is missing a trick by not offering a recording service. I’d pay handsomely for this one.

Harry_the_Spider

80 miles away. If you are quiet you should be able to hear the first eruption.

yunki
    Free Member

I have a big fat sachet of Picolax left over from my last introspection – maybe it’s something you could consider administering to her at the family gathering this Christmas..?

paypal gift email in profile 😉

Pigface
    Free Member

Just seeing the word PICOLAX makes me chortle 😆

globalti
    Free Member

My mother is a cantankerous old gossip, she drives everybody mad in the family. Mrs Gti hates her guts.

I just sigh and imagine she’s from a different planet; it helps.

jackthedog
    Free Member

What is it that stops us from just telling unreasonable relatives how they’re behaving?

If somebody is that bad, surely it’s worth us just falling out with them? Yet we put up with shit like that all our lives. I’ve never really understood what it is that makes us tolerate the intolerable.

Pigface
    Free Member

jack I did tell a family member they were being unreasonable result was they are still unreasonable and I have very little to do with my family.

mogrim

If somebody is that bad, surely it’s worth us just falling out with them? Yet we put up with shit like that all our lives. I’ve never really understood what it is that makes us tolerate the intolerable.

How about if they’re old, have a large house that you stand to inherit part of? Surely that makes it worth putting up with them?

😈

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘Concern for the Mother in Law’ is closed to new replies.