Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Company Charity Challenge Platform?
  • Cletus

Hi,

I work for a company where there are alot of enthusiastic cyclists amongst staff and customers.
    I was thinking that it may be possible to organise a cycling based challenge to raise money for charity and have been looking at platforms to support this. My initial idea is a climbing challenge over a month in the Summer. I like this as there are nice goals based upon well known mountain heights.

My first thought was to look at Strava but this does not seem to support custom club challenges and leaderboards seem only to support weekly figures.

Is anyone aware of any services that could create leaderboards by pulling Strava data and presenting graphs? – if it included a fundraising donation feature that would be good too.

scotroutes

Have a look at VeloViewer. It uses Strava data and you should be able to set up almost anything you want, including extended Club Leaderboards

Cletus

Thanks scotroutes – that looks interesting but I think it requires all users to sign up to VeloViewer which might be a challenge.
    I have had a look at the Strava API and think that it might be possible to pull data if all users join a Strava club.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Company Charity Challenge Platform?’ is closed to new replies.