Viewing 11 posts - 41 through 51 (of 51 total)
  • Commuters – weirdest things shouted at you by a driver/passanger?
  • meehaja
    Free Member

Stuff of dreams!

ski
    Free Member

compass

MrsToast
    Free Member

“I can see your bum!”

To be fair, if I wear jeans rather than proper biking shorts, this is normally a statement of fact. 🙁

Orange-Crush
    Free Member

Tandeming along the towpath we passed a couple, who looked to be about 70, in an open canoe and of course he shouts “She’s not pedalling at the back”. Just too late did the ripost “She’s not paddling at the back” occur to me.

garage-dweller

Compass lmao!

Wish i had your job some days and not just for the reasons above.

I rarely get anything interesting from a motorist. I do fine a response of

Would you mind repeating all that i am rather deaf.

Especially if its a long tirade and in my case its not entirely untrue.

thehustler
    Free Member

1 stupid chav that basically hit my arse going past not seeing the red light 200M infront of him, I’m 6’4 19st and a black belt at judo, for some reason he didn’t want to try and repeat it when i pulled up next to him at the lights, I’n fairness his 3 friends ripped the piss out of him in the car for almost shitting him self when i banged on his window, suppose it was better than me ripping his head off……

best was a couple of ‘naughty school girls’ asking me and a m8 for a seatie into town as they were late for a hen night.

bongo136
    Free Member

Is it strange that I have never had anything shouted at me?

Feel like I’m missing out.

Orange-Crush
    Free Member

Somewhere on you tube there is film (taken by his pal in the back seat) of a young guy hanging out the open door intending to “contact” a cyclist. How we all laugh as his head strikes a parked car.

hexhamstu
    Free Member

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d12UntwRnrs[/video]

bigyinn
    Free Member

Someone once came up to me to say they could see my arse through my lycra shorts. 😯 They could, i wear baggies now.

Dancake
    Free Member

“Hahahahahaha Pedal! PEDAL! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA”

this has happened a few times

EDIT. Also got hit my a milkshake. I can’t be the only one?

Viewing 11 posts - 41 through 51 (of 51 total)

The topic ‘Commuters – weirdest things shouted at you by a driver/passanger?’ is closed to new replies.