Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Commute, golf club and road rage !
  • rsvktm

On way to work on country road overtook another cyclist , usual “good morning” as going past. O dear that wasn’t enough, tirade of swearing commences “where’s your bell you ####” “sneaking up on people then hammering past” as I was on my winter ss very little hammering going on. Slowed down to apologise for startling him only to get him mouthing off again saying I obviously wanted an argument. Left him too it.
    Waiting outside work 10 minutes later he comes past, gets on pavement and starts again. He leans bike on railings takes coat off telling me to shut my gob or he would, fiddles with bike then golf club comes into play ! Waving it about, then at a work colleague who was stood with me. Off he toddles down the pavement, golf club in hand. What a bizarre episode.
    Reported to police, had to for work, taking it seriously but CCTV pointing wrong way. Funny reporting it, all as normal for them until “you did say a golf club ???” Now I’m knocking on at mid 40’s but he must have had a least 10yrs on me !!

Rusty-Shackleford
    Free Member

Was it Colin Montgomerie?

jambalaya
    Free Member

nutters ride bikes too !

BTW what sort of bike was he riding and where had he hidden a golf club ? 😉

jambalaya
    Free Member

Was it Colin Montgomerie?

Sounds more like the ex-Mrs Woods

neilwheel
    Free Member

You should have kicked his front wheel out from under him.

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

You best put a bell on your bike before setting off tomorrow morning.

rsvktm

Must have been strapped to the top tube. Shows what a sad b I am when I could describe the bike but not the bloke ! No bell but work are going to get me an air horn 😉 Anyway what loon brings a golf club to a fight ? Going to take a broom handle for jousting tomorrow.

amplebrew

Just to let him know when you’re getting near…….

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

Anyway what loon brings a golf club to a fight ?

How do you know he wasn’t on his way to play a round of golf, before you sneaked up on him and then hammered past ?

lilchris
    Free Member

FOUR!

molgrips
    Free Member

Fore, you mean.

Edric64
    Free Member

Contemplating a round of golf should be an arrestable offence !!

martinhutch

Obviously he was completely teed off with you.

IGMCetc

spooky_b329

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Ir9AhCRQVk[/video]

🙂

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The topic ‘Commute, golf club and road rage !’ is closed to new replies.