Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Commencal Meta AM? Thoughts
  • Spice
    Free Member

Hi looking at getting Meta AM 650b frame only and building. Trying to get some real life thoughts on how they ride up and down mainly riding trail/am with odd enduro race.

Hob-Nob
    Free Member

Bloody good fun, no reliability issues like the old bikes. Little bit porky in the frame weight,but otherwise a great bike.

Only thing that annoys me is no bottle cage. I was sorely tempted to get one.

Scamper
    Free Member

Recently got a 26inch frame but not had a chance to ride it much yet but so far so good. 8lb frame so gives a 33lb bike with lyriks and reverb, but climbs surprisingly well. Took me some time to get around all the odd things; shock position (watch lowering your seat post), direct mount mech (don’t think it takes a 22t granny ring if 9 speeding), odd bottom bracket and internal cabling. Very easy to ride quickly even on relatively flat stuff and appears to be built to last. The Fox BV Shock is fine with the CTD settings appearing to offer what they should. Being big boned I got a spacer put in which improved things even further providing a little more support

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    iain1775
    Free Member

Love mine (apart from rattly internal cables that convince me something is loose all the time)

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Commencal Meta AM? Thoughts’ is closed to new replies.