Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Colour Printing – how expensive? Cheap printer needed near Coventry/Warwick
  • large418
    Free Member

I need to get 70 A3 colour copies printed on standard white paper – most places seem to want over £1 per copy (plus £5 handling charge if I give them a file on a USB). I am somewhat surprised at how much printing is.

Anyone know of a place near Coventry / Warwick that could print for half that cost? Cash isn't a problem (price is!)

mastiles_fanylion
    Free Member

DESCRIPTION
    Qty: 70
    Size: A3 (420x297mm)
    Stock: 120gsm Uncoated
    Printed full colour one side
    Price (excluding VAT and delivery)
    DIGITAL
    1 working day(s)

£68.14

That is from my trade printer – for digital printing (better than colour copying, not quite as good as conventional print).

I don't think you will better it really – certainly would find it difficult to half it!

large418
    Free Member

Cheers, so the £50 cash offer I have had is a bargain!

I need to get our office to invest!!

teadrinker
    Free Member

If it's not to late email me a what you need and I'll do it for free. Then I'll post it to you but you won't get till next Wednesday because of the weekend. It's free though!!!!!!!! I'm here for another hour.

teadrinker
    Free Member

large418 ygm

mastiles_fanylion
    Free Member

I must say I am not impressed with forum members emailing me directly. No thanks whoever that was – I don't need your direct selling.

teadrinker
    Free Member

mastiles that might have been me by mistake, I was in a rush leaving work and trying to email large418 and think I clicked on your profile by mistake and sent an email to you. Apologies, no offence or intrusion mean't. I wasn't trying to sell anything though, just trying to help out a fellow biker with a freebie as said above. Once again though, apologies.

large418
    Free Member

Teadrinker,
    sorry, the email on this is my work email, and I won't log back in until Monday or Tuesday. I don't mind paying (it's actually for an event I am running and hope to make a small amount of money from), so I don't want to take advantage of other people.

If, however, you work for an insurance company, bank, estate agent or other industry of low integrity, I will happily take you up on your offer of getting it done freely at work.

Can I get back to you on Monday? (I am away for the weekend now)

Cheers

teadrinker
    Free Member

Does a American Law firm come under that lot? Have a good weekend away.

the-muffin-man

I think you need to find a new trade printer Mastiles!

mastiles_fanylion
    Free Member

the-muffin-man – Member
    I think you need to find a new trade printer Mastiles!
    POSTED 7 HOURS AGO # REPORT-POST

those are their standard prices – I do get trade discount. And that is colour printing, not copying.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Colour Printing – how expensive? Cheap printer needed near Coventry/Warwick’ is closed to new replies.