Colour matched forks

Home Forum Bike Forum Colour matched forks

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Colour matched forks
  • steve_b77

I reckon them there Niner’s on the home page look really good with their colour matched forks, maybe more so with teh blue rather than the red.

Might give it a go on my FF29 as the white Rebas are a little scraggy round the edges and a nice dark grey / sky blue paint job could well look really nice, waddya reckon?

z1ppy

I reckon you need to stop worrying about/considering it, it’ll soon be muddy again & you won’t be able to tell what colour your bike or fork is…
    Go for a ride, rather than thinking about this 😀

Premier Icon scotroutes
    Subscriber

If having a nice looking bike makes you want to ride it more than it’s all good. Black frames are easy to colour match 😉

Premier Icon mattjg
    Subscriber

I think the colour matched Niners look cheesy. Forks are fine in black or, at a very severe pinch, white.

jonxmack

All black everything.

thomthumb

other bikes have looked great. those red and blus niners though; bit halfords imo.

brakes

All black everything.

100% yes
    I recently changed some old silver cranks for some black ones and every time I look down it makes me smile!
    but… my fork stanchions are gold and I saw some nice forks the other day with black stanchions…. mmmmm black

Premier Icon nedrapier
    Subscriber

I started something similar a little while ago:

http://singletrackworld.com/forum/topic/respray-fork-to-match-chin-strokers-aesthetes-please

I was getting the frame done at the same time, and it was only another tenner to match the forks. Very glad I did, I think it looks well cool. It just looks right with rigid forks.

For suss forks, I reckon it looks a bit fussy. Although I have seen some done nicely.

Premier Icon nedrapier
    Subscriber

black stanchions…. mmmmm black

The only forks which might share duties with those green cromotos are those new mmmm…murdery black SIDs

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Colour matched forks’ is closed to new replies.