Viewing 27 posts - 1 through 27 (of 27 total)
  • Colonic Irrigation?
  • TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

I’m guessing the answer will be ‘no’ as you lot don’t half spurt shit on here all day but…

Has anyone had one?
    How much did it cost?
    Is it worth it?

Harry_the_Spider

Yes.

Came free with a ride on a rubber ring pulled behind a speed boat in Corfu.

Yes if you like farts that smell of sea weed.

Cougar

It’s yet another pseudo-scientific nonsense practice, innit? The only time you’d need one is if you’re going for surgery.

Flaperon

Steve Jobs relied on them to protect him from cancer. Clearly, they worked perfectly.

Suspect most people who get them on a regular basis simply use it as an excuse for a slightly disturbing sexual fetish.

Harry_the_Spider

You could take the alfresco DIY approach.

IanMunro
    Free Member

One of these on a road bike with no mudguards when it’s pissing down with rain comes pretty close.

cinnamon_girl

Is there no subject that is off-limits here? 😉

TSY – how are you btw?

nsdog
    Free Member

Furiously hunting for the research paper that shows that colonic irrigation is useless and possibly dangerous. Was shown it by a relative who had colon cancer and whose botty Dr told her that irrigation was snake oil.

jumpupanddown
    Free Member

its actually bad for you, but come round mine and ill do it for a £20 on the balcony

Junkyard
    Free Member

My mate had it done YES REALLY I would admit it if it was me but can take the mocking
    He did it because he turned veggie and wanted to flush the meat out his system!!!
    He described it to me and I am not keen if i am honest. I cannot understand why the body would need this as it has had a fair few billion years to balance and regulate itself without the use of a coffee enema.

teasel
    Free Member

What coffee for a colonic…?

meehaja
    Free Member

I’d have thought drinking loads of water and taking laxatives wold have a similar effect. I imagine you’d feel “lighter” afterwards, but you don’t often completely empty your bowel that fast. The Bowel is naturally self clearing, and though pockets of “product” can get stuck in folds, the body will force this out naturally eventually and I’m not sure how blowing warm water up there will help. That said, I’d be willing to give it a go to find out if it is “amazing”. I think its about £60?

jumpupanddown
    Free Member

people are stupid, said stupid people put a hose pipe up their ass and think it will improve their health..

donsimon
    Free Member

people are stupid, said stupid people put a hose pipe up their ass and think it will improve their health..

Oh. It’s for improving health, is it?

bagpuss72
    Free Member

There was a women on Graham Norton who said her most embarassing life moment was having this done at lunchtime and being told to stay there for a while but saying no and rushing off to a meeting.

Only to stand at a crossing and have 2 pints of ‘tainted’ water rush from her bum after a sneaky fart whilst stood there…..

*yack*

bobfromkansas
    Free Member

i’ve had one,
    can’t remember but £60 seems about right
    no it wasn’t. genuinely felt no different, apart from a vague feeling of being violated.
    she could however tell that i had been eating a lot of cheese. (more mucous aparently)

allthepies
    Free Member

Could have been in the meeting!

yunki
    Free Member

want.. I think anyone that claims that they don’t want one is either lying or has self-esteem issues..

project
    Free Member

Pain in the arse it seems,

hilldodger
    Free Member

Has anyone had one? Yes

How much did it cost? £20 (part of several other treatments so cheaper than it would be by itself)

Is it worth it? Not booking another, but it was an interesting experience

alfabus
    Free Member

I read this a while back and was strangely not completely put off – if there is that much crud inside me, it might not be too bad an idea to get rid of it once in a while – think of the weight savings too – much cheaper than buying carbon everything for my bikes.

Never done anything more than think about it, and certainly would never go on a holiday centred around not eating and shoving coffee up my arse… but still – i wouldn’t mind getting rid of all the undigested meat and marbles from my guts.

Dave

BruceWee

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NpgqrTKFris[/video]

teasel
    Free Member

No brand seems to state it’s suitable for an enema but I reckon this ought to be of the right ‘grind’…

globalti
    Free Member

Colonic irrigation – waste of money.

Wine enema – interesting!

konabunny
    Free Member

yes

cheap (Indonesia)

pointless (had just had food poisoning so not much to remove)

IanMunro
    Free Member

If you’re thinking of substituting the wine for Champagne, don’t forget to tie a string to the cork first.

wingnuts

If you are really wanting an emptying experience wouldn’t you be considering Picolax?

Viewing 27 posts - 1 through 27 (of 27 total)

The topic ‘Colonic Irrigation?’ is closed to new replies.