Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Collecting a parcel while en route through Heathrow?
  • nicko74

Random one. I’m flying through Heathrow in a few weeks’ time (flying in, couple of hours’ wait then flying out again) and want to pick up a couple of parcels. Are there any companies/ services offering parcel holding services in or around the airport?

franksinatra

You do realise that your post makes you sound like a drug courier?

surroundedbyhills
    Free Member

Is this you?

bentandbroken

Why has someone hidden a slightly squashed blue Fedora hat in their chest?

binners

I’d say that any genuine inquiries you make on this subject will result in this…

First in the literal sense, then the metaphorical…

trail_rat
    Free Member

Ive done this a couple of times.

you will have to come out past security/passport control and then go back through once you have your stuff.

bruneep

Ive done this a couple of times.

you will have to come out past security/passport control from under the stairs and then go to front door back through under the stairs once you have your stuff.

😉

notmyrealname
    Free Member

I suppose it’ll depend where you’re picking your parcels up from.
    Heathrow’s not always the easiest or quickest place to get in and out of on public transport.

allthepies
    Free Member

Don’t forget to answer the “did you pack this yourself” questions correctly 🙂

DrJ

What could possibly go wrong?

nicko74

you will have to come out past security/passport control and then go back through once you have your stuff.

Thought as much.

Put it like this: if you have a games console that only plays region 2 games (of which you have many), but you live in region 1, stocking up when you go back to the UK is fairly desirable, with online retailers being the preferred option. Normally I’d stop by for a few days, so posting them to a mate’s is easy enough.

But yeah, I guess without context rubber gloves and invasive searches might seem like the natural next step…

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Collecting a parcel while en route through Heathrow?’ is closed to new replies.