Viewing 25 posts - 121 through 145 (of 145 total)
  • Colleague keeps switching off the WIFI as it 'makes her feel ill'
  • Murray

LOL scruffywelder, I couldn’t work out how you could drive with a 1.2m sword on the steering wheel but now I understand

sargey

I bet she thinks the earth is round aswell.

Looney.

ferrals
    Free Member

Tell her to stop wearing shoes:

Loony thing from facebook for the day

GrahamS

That FB post is brilliant:

Mother Nature emits a constant flow of direct current that it continually stores from the sun’s energy. This current flows in the form of electrons from the earth. The human body naturally absorbs electrical charges from the Earth because the skin acts like a conductor. When we make direct contact with the earth and our bare skin, we tap into this unlimited energy source which allows us to experience many amazing health benefits.

Woo hoo – global energy crisis sorted! Gaia provides.

Back in a minute, just going to go hammer my phone charger into a flower bed…

GrahamS

Seems to be working. Vegan. Powers. Increasing!

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tRd13bMWhsU[/video]

rossburton
    Free Member

The earth has an ever-lasting supply of negatively charged electrons. Toxins in our bodies are positive electrons

Not sure what to say about this.

stevied
    Free Member

So it’s not the fact that I’m barefoot on a sunny beach that makes me happy, it’s the good vibes coming up from the ground below 😯

GrahamS

Exactly stevied – you’d be just as happy standing barefoot in cowshit in a rainy field next to the M1.

More so in fact, because the rain and moist poo would conduct those happy electrons much better 😆

Marin
    Free Member

The vapour trails will soon finish her off. Problem solved.

dannyh
    Free Member

rossburton – Member

The earth has an ever-lasting supply of negatively charged electrons. Toxins in our bodies are positive electrons

Not sure what to say about this.

Posted 1 hour ago #

I know exactly what to say, but a lot of it will end up appearing as asterixs.

matt_outandabout

Does you office do secret santa?

mrmonkfinger
    Free Member

Surely she can only detect wifi using a device that also broadcasts wifi?

plyphon
    Free Member

Marin – Member
    The vapour trails will soon finish her off. Problem solved.

Oh I thought OP was trying to finisher her off? What with all this about her egg and all

martinhutch

Loony thing from facebook for the day

Scroll down for tips on decalcifying your third eye.

Sounds like a gauling experience.

ferrals
    Free Member

Will that help with my piles?

Sounds like a gauling experience. [/quote]

Brilliant pun 😆

GrahamS

ThePinkster

I find a wire brush and gritting your teeth usually works.

Along a similar line, I picked up on the article this morning – sounds like similar issues, just different sources.
    How to catch Wind Turbine Syndrome

dannyh
    Free Member

g5604 – Member
    She has anxiety, this will probably be just one symptom of it.

POSTED 6 DAYS AGO # REPORT-POST

Or she could be an attention-seeking twunt.

I’ve known plenty of colleagues who have ‘eccentricities’ that are bugger all to do with their anxiety and a whole lot more to do with being basically intensely dull yet irritating people. A lot of tiresome people use crap like this to get attention. It’s their ‘thing’.

Buy the same egg as her, but paint it garish colours in spiky patterns and claim it is an egg that emits negative energy as you thrive on pressure and confrontation. When she rats you out to the boss claim that it is part of a deeply held religious conviction you have hitherto kept hidden.

CountZero

Swap the egg for a wireless vibrating one…

trail_rat
    Free Member

smash the egg

tell her it hatched….

chestercopperpot
    Free Member

She has a brain cloud. The only known cure is to jump into a volcano.

fossy

I think the OP is going to have to call this one out – we have Wifi in every office built in in every room.

The only issues we have is with folk with light intolerance to the LED lighting, which can be a bit ‘full on’ but we turn it down and the rest suffer.

Fully understanding of the light issues, but one person has to be accommodated else where, without affecting the others. We’ve had seriously light affected people in their own office (genuine medical issues).

Others have decided the office lights are too bright and have complained too hell. I have a physical disability following getting my spine broken cycling to work, so my sit-stand desk only fitted in one place in the office (stupid idea of having 4-6 desks all fitted together). They all decided the folk with low light needed to sit where I did. Down side, I work with spreadsheets and paper sheets of data, and couldn’t see the information on the desk… I ended up being moved 3 floors away.. I only wanted normal lighting.

She should actually move to a small office, or far end of the room !

imn

Switch a radio on to eat all the nasty energy – Radio 1 should be just her cup of tea 🙂

scaredypants

surely they don’t allow radio waves in the office ?

that egg’ll be on oeuferload !

vincienup
    Free Member

When I search for WiFi on my phone for instance my phone displays several possible WiFi sources from which I choose the relevant one to connect too.

Is your WiFi connection the only one that can be found in the office, if not tell her so she can feel permanently ill.

😈 😆

Viewing 25 posts - 121 through 145 (of 145 total)

The topic ‘Colleague keeps switching off the WIFI as it 'makes her feel ill'’ is closed to new replies.