• This topic has 9 replies, 5 voices, and was last updated 7 years ago by hora.
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • collateral ligament tear knee brace suggestions?
  • hora
    Free Member

Any recommendations? 🙁

jambalaya
    Free Member

Do you mean lateral ?

Mrs B has one from lohmann-rauscher.com – Velpeau Laxiteral (bought in Chamonix so all Fremch naming)

Also I use Genuaction from Thuasne as general protection now my knee is “better” (broekn acl and oter damage)

treklee
    Free Member

Had acl reconstruction 2 weeks ago, so I’ve an orliman 94260, and the job it does is excellent, but horrible for sleeping and resting in. Not sure if it’s for what your after though… Maybe a new bike is in order instead?

hora
    Free Member

I’ll get rid of the V4 Meta when a V5 is out.

jambalaya
    Free Member

@treklee keep me posted on how it goes (email in profile if you like) did you have nhs or private. I have to make a call, broke my left one in 1984 and my right one in 2012. Having one gone I could manage, having none is a right pita.

Bregante

I’ve got one of these doing nowt if you want it?

oldtalent
    Free Member

I use a pod k4 motocross brace to keep the lower part of my leg in the right place in relation to the upper.
    Can pedal ok in it & it provides knee coverage in the even of another crash.
    EDIT not just for riding, for around the house & out & about also as the knee protection is removable.

hora
    Free Member

Bregante thank you but your injury was overkill- can you wear pants over it/move your leg?

Bregante

Nope.

PITA to wear in January.

😀

hora
    Free Member

😆

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘collateral ligament tear knee brace suggestions?’ is closed to new replies.