Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Cold feet – ToeWarmers
  • mlke
    Free Member

Just wondering if anyone has tries those mini overshoes that roadies sometimes wear with MTB boots? I don’t like cold feet and am not investing in Winter boots

Munqe-chick
    Free Member

I have some but more for triathlons if you get cold feet I’d go for full on over shoes

100mphplus
    Free Member

Disposable toe warmers and planet X neoprene overshoes keep my feet warm.

wiggles
    Free Member

Cut off corner, place over toes (after socks) and insert into shoes.

ti_pin_man
    Free Member

the trick to keeping feet warm is to keep yer legs warm and wear shoes that dont cut circulation. keep the blood flowing is the answer. over shoes tends to be a bit crap offraod as somewhere along the trail, you will put yer foot down and likely begin to tear them. truly winter boots are worth it if your feet get really cold.

nealy
    Free Member

I got some Woly Astro Therm insoles (http://www.woly.com/en/products/insoles/winter/Produkt/astro_therm_astro_therm_kids/details/?tx_mvproducts_pi1%5Bcontroller%5D=Product&cHash=66bf2fdc54bd15987e1cdf33464e6243) last year and paired them with Planet X overshoes with my summer shoes and they worked great until the water eventually got in. I’ve now got the insoles in my northwave celsius boots which make them even warmer and my feet stay dry 🙂

lightman
    Free Member
    lapierrelady

I got some neoprene toe covers that are supposed to go inside your ski boots, work a total treat inside normal mtb shoes for winter riding. Monday came from snow and rock.

bigG
    Free Member

Wrap tin foil over your toes in socks and then put your shoes on, with overshoes on top. You’ll have toasty warm feet.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Cold feet – ToeWarmers’ is closed to new replies.