Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Coil Revs: Lockout has stopped working
  • aphex_2k
    Free Member

Very strange. Was fine earlier. Now it’s non-existant. Tried max/min floodgate. Max/min lockout and max/min rebound and it just won’t “lock” like it used to.

Any pointers, STW hexperts?

wors

i have some recons, not sure if the internals are similar but the lock out stopped working, took it apart and the part that opens/closes the gate had sheared off.

aphex_2k
    Free Member

Really?

Seems strange cos I very rarely use lockout – only when I’m wound down to 100mm and on the road. It’s not a feature I’ll miss, just a bit annoyed that it doesn’t work. I’m sure I’ll live.

Anyway, was thinking of sending them off to be serviced and to have a firmer spring fitted anyways.

wors

where are you sending them to get serviced, i might contact them for a replacement part

aphex_2k
    Free Member

Probs TF Tuned but I’m sure if you ask in the classifieds you’ll fine someone here with the relevant part.

You might find the part on CRC or via ebay too. Have a look in the owners manual for the name/product code and ask Mr Google to give you a hand! ;o)

coatesy
    Free Member

Have you noticed any oil leaking from the lower leg, some recent forks have faulty seals, and a low oil level in the damper may affect lockout.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Coil Revs: Lockout has stopped working’ is closed to new replies.