Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Coffee bean subscriptions
  • DrJ

I have a vague memory of a coffee subscription where you could say which you like best of the coffees they send you , and then they tailor the next batch to your preferences – sort of like Spotify daily mix. I thought it might be Pact, but checkimg the website, apparently not. Anyone refresh my memory? Thanks !!

kelvin

I came here to mention Pact. But you’ve already ruled them out.

Anyway… has everyone ordered some coffee from Singletrack yet? Get on that while you’re sorting your online coffee… as an extra not instead. More coffee coming to you door is always a good thing. Remember to quarantine deliveries overnight though. And make things as easy as possible for your delivery person to stay the hell away from the inside of your home.

joepud
    Free Member

Most roaster will do some sort of subscription both ground and whole bean. I always suggest Dark and to people who do like a lucky dip sort of thing.

maccruiskeen

Hasbean do an ‘In My Mug’ subscription – sending out a different coffee each week and backing it up with a blog about it to read. I don’t think theres a way to ‘tune’ what they send you but what I quite like about them is they have a very broad and frequently changing range of coffees  but are very colourful but consistent in their way of describing them. So a fixed term subscription means you get a nice varied range of coffees to try for a while and I just kept the packets of the ones I liked most and can then zero in easily of the stuff I like by looking for key words in the notes for the qualities I like when ordering in future.

kcal

I’m sure Pact did you that.

We have gone for Handpicked – get a different variety most months. I think I set my preferences so tight with Pact that it ended up being the same columbian producer every month!

BillMC

https://hormozi.co.uk/product-category/origin-coffee/

Been using these for years. Incredibly good value and a prompt service, the Guatemalan beans are the go.

MoreCashThanDash

As they are local to me, see what 200 Degrees have on

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Coffee bean subscriptions’ is closed to new replies.