Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Coed y Brenin ?
  • orangeman5
    Free Member

Heading out to Coed in the morning, first visit,hopefully better weather than this evenings.Usually ride at Glentress so hopeing to find it just as much fun. Anybody tell me the best bits, will you be about ? , really looking forward to it. Hireing a bike just so i get a chance to sample something different from my “fileing cabinet” that i usually ride. If you see somebody lost in the car park please point me in the right direction.

rOcKeTdOg

the Beast/MBR trail is a bit more rocky than GT, but just as much fun, the minotaur trail is a bit like the blue at GT (surface rather than gradient/length) but fun for looning around on. cake in cafe is good, oh and you can’t use your front wheel on the fire roads

wheelie good Coed-y-Brenin by rOcKeTdOgUk, on Flickr

orangeman5
    Free Member

Hopeing to keep both wheels firmly on the ground for my first visit, can’t wheelie very well anyway !!! Fun is my first priority so leave the fancy stuff for those better equipped than me.Thanks for the pointers. 😀

patriotpro
    Free Member

the Beast/MBR trail is a bit lot more rocky than GT, but just nowhere near as much fun…

My advice – do the ‘Cyflym Coch’ twice, thrice or more depending on how you feel.

orangeman5
    Free Member

patriotpro – thanks, now i need to find this “cyflym coch” you speak ov !!! but i will !

orangeman5
    Free Member

That makes things alot easier, cheers 😀

rupertpostlethwaite
    Free Member

Hmmm…. Is it way too technical for you patriot pro??? 😀
    Well don’t do false teeth because its probably the most extreme downhill you’ll ever do in Britain!
    Very good fun but not for the faint hearted! Make sure you can tackle a black route first and then I’d still wear full body protection and a full face!

patriotpro
    Free Member

Postlethwaite – not a trail to do on bike made in good old Halifax, you wouldn’t want to risk METAL-FATIGUE eh ❓ 😆

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Coed y Brenin ?’ is closed to new replies.