• This topic has 77 replies, 46 voices, and was last updated 2 years ago by jag61.
Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 78 total)
  • Cocaine found in house of commons!
  • tjagain

All but one toilets found to have traces of cocaine!  I don’t know if staff and MPS have different loos but they are considering bringing sniffer dogs in

Now we know Gove is no stranger to the Peruvian marching powder, we know Osbourne has been in the chamber off his face, we know Johnson liked his nose candy when younger but no signs since

any other MPs we know about?

this is going to be fun

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-59539589

Nobeerinthefridge
    Free Member

Does the pope shit in the woods?.

Hardly a revelation tbh.

grum
    Free Member

Does the Pope shit in the woods?

Edit: Haaaaa, Jinx!

matt_outandabout

I’m with nobeer.

What’s interesting is that they haven’t used sniffer dogs etc so far, not least because of security.

esselgruntfuttock
    Free Member

It’s not even slightly surprising.

TheBrick
    Free Member

Why the shock? To be honest at lear it shows some form of normality amoungst the MPs that some use drugs recreationaly.

tjagain

No shock but its just amusing me.

MoreCashThanDash

To be honest, no one could have drafted the Finance Act 2009 and not been off their face! It would probably make more sense if I tried to interpret it while under the influence, but I’m more likely to be challenged and tested.

trail_rat
    Free Member

To be honest at lear it shows some form of normality amoungst the MPs

Is it normal ? Tbh it’s well known issue at the commons and a blind eye is turned otherwise mandatory randomised drug screening would be performed such as in many other industries.

But of course they are only making important decisions they ain’t doing anything that will kill their colleagues I guess so hse won’t do the enforcing and they won’t do it voluntarily…..

tjagain

Does the pope shit in the woods?.

I thought the bear was catholic

nickc

I will imagine that Cressida will decide (again) that the police don’t investigate retrospectively.

grum
    Free Member

Why the shock? To be honest at lear it shows some form of normality amoungst the MPs that some use drugs recreationaly

Does TheBrick refer to a kilo brick of cocaine?

PJM1974
    Free Member

No doubt next week we’ll see the usual suspects sniffling away and doing their utmost to blame Labour for this, right up until the point that Cressida Dick decides that no further action is to be taken.

PJM1974
    Free Member

Coincidentally, loss of passports and ID mean that people won’t be able to vote under new laws designed to curb voter fraud. They’re very specific about “Middle class cocaine users”, I wonder what they’ll come up with next?

binners

Given the recent performances of our PM and his chums I was thinking a mix of nosebag, ketamine and acid

Reading those proposals for punishing ‘middle class drug users’, their hypocrisy is quite staggering, given their personal track records. This also has echos of the fag-end of the Major administration and it’s faux morality

So, are we taking bets on which Tory MP going to get caught first in a tabloid sting?

I’m going for Gove

tjagain

NOthing to see here

BillMC

Follow the party line!

mashr

What’s interesting is that they haven’t used sniffer dogs etc so far, not least because of security.

Explosives dogs =/= drugs dogs

bruneep

lets not forget this event

joepud
    Free Member

surprise surprise rich white people do coke.

Mugboo

Not defending these ****s but sadly coke is all too normal for folks of all classes. Plenty of people can’t even go for a pint and a game of pool midweek without it…

sockpuppet

Cressida will decide (again) that the police don’t investigate retrospectively.

Minority Report seems like the next step, if retrospective investigations are out.

Which I’m ok with so long as Tom Cruise isn’t PM

ernielynch

It’s actually the toilets in the Palace of Westminster where traces of cocaine have been found, so whilst the culprits might well be MPs it is by no means certain. The total staff in the Palace of Westminster, plus the total members of the House of Lords, exceeds three thousand.

sockpuppet

Actually, on reflection Tom would be an improvement, so let’s crack on.

tjagain

Ernie – I know staff and MPs have different facilities in some areas – do you know if the same is for toilets?

Of course it could be staff – and probably is as well but given what we know about some MPs ……

augustuswindsock

It’s the first time I’ve seen that clip of Gove, which in itself speaks volumes, if it had been a labour politician (or any MP who isn’t in Johnson’s click for that matter ) it would’ve been all over the press etc
    I’m no fan of Diane Abbott, but when she opened a can of wine (or whatever it was – and it was wrong to do so) on the tube – there was a tsunami of condemnation!!

CountZero

Follow the party line!

👏🏻 🎩

ernielynch

Or a lord TJ.

I have no idea about MPs toilet arrangements in the Palace of Westminster.

Although I would be surprised if they are segregated on job title basis.

Edit : Or bishop. I like the idea that it might be a bishop.

olddog

At least some of the toilets are members only, I got told off for using some when I was there for a committee hearing

ernielynch

The Sunday Times report should have been more specific then and described which toilets they were referring to.

Although I guess that leaving it ambiguous makes the story more interesting, especially if it was in fact non-member toilets. I’m still hoping that the culprit is a bishop though.

kormoran
    Free Member

Or bishop. I like the idea that it might be a bishop.

I’m still hoping that the culprit is a bishop though.

I really don’t think we should be bashing bishop’s on a Sunday

binners

Snorting Bishop would be a good band name

Twodogs

It’s the first time I’ve seen that clip of Gove, which in itself speaks volumes

Or I suppose he could have been feeling a bit shit that day? You know, playing devil’s advocate etc

BillMC

Apparently Gove likes a bit of charlie but is keeping his head down with a firm friend.

big_n_daft
    Free Member

But of course they are only making important decisions they ain’t doing anything that will kill their colleagues I guess so hse won’t do the enforcing and they won’t do it voluntarily…..

Do they routinely random CDT healthcare staff in the NHS?

big_n_daft
    Free Member

Apparently Gove likes a bit of charlie but is keeping his head down with a firm friend.

He’s more eclectic in his tastes as he has a bumble profile

oldmanmtb2
    Free Member

Rees Mogg… busted for possession of coke, my god that would be fun.

tonyd

I was surprised by this, I thought MPs only snorted coke from a prostitutes naked body parts. Standards must be slipping, I blame the tightening on expenses claims.

BillMC

Powdered nose whilst bashing the bishop in the bog Mogg.

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 78 total)

The topic ‘Cocaine found in house of commons!’ is closed to new replies.