Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • Club kit ,who does small orders?
  • Edric64
    Free Member

I am starting a new club and will need a small order of custom kit.Who is best to go to for a max of about 10 jerseys?

DickBarton

Cycle Jersey used to…may still do…

clubber
    Free Member

carvalho custom will do 10 with no surcharge. we’ve used them for years and they’ve been great. They even helped out when I ordered the wrong sizes (put numbers in the wrong column on the order spreadsheet…). Nicole who I deal with is American so there are no language issues.

big_n_daft
    Free Member

try Champion Systems

big_n_daft
    Free Member

carvalho custom will do 10 with no surcharge. we’ve used them for years and they’ve been great.

they gave us transparent bibshorts and one piece suits, unwearable by themselves without getting locked up

nickjb
    Free Member

endura minimum order is 8

clubber
    Free Member

lol @ big_n_daft. Haven’t had any issues in the 7 years we’ve used them

mendippete
    Free Member

merge clubs and use our jerseys, instock at bike city

druidh
    Free Member

Endura normally say a minimum of 16 units but they will do fewer if you want to pay a premium. However, the 16 can be made of any jacket/jersey combo so if you are considering a gilet, summer jersey/winter jacket or XC jersey/DH jersey, then you might manage to get to the 16 units between the 10 of you.

paddy0091
    Free Member

Don’t choose Champion System. Our kit appears to have been made and designed by someone who has never been on or near a bike.

Haze

Inverse jerseys seem pretty good, no idea on the minimum order though.

mauja
    Free Member

I’ve found Champ sys to be fine and they definitelt do small orders, startig at 5 items I think.

Ed2001
    Free Member

I would recommend owayo their kit is very good quality , champ sys are okay ( my current club kit) but nowhere near as good as owyayo imo

brickwizard
    Free Member

Yes contact Brian at the cyclejersey.com

lipseal
    Free Member

Try these HALBRO I’m sure they do cycle stuff too. Worth a call.

PaulB
    Free Member

Impsport. Once they have your design, you can then buy individual items. They will do made to measure for way less than Endura. We use both companies at our club.

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)

The topic ‘Club kit ,who does small orders?’ is closed to new replies.