Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Cloverfield Paradox
  • shermer75
    Free Member

Is this the stupidest thing ever made? It is sooo stooooooopid!

Drac

It’s not great is it, filled in a bit time but can’t say I’d watch it again.

legend
    Free Member

No Mary Elizabeth Whatsherface, no care

shermer75
    Free Member

Mastrantonio?

nickc

aye, not fabulous

fossy

Passed an hour and 45 – watched it last night – it’s not a repeat watch.

Ah prequel to the Cloverfield movie (just googled – that’s why I recognised the trailer as it used bits from the Cloverfield).

wordnumb
    Free Member

You know the game where you fold a piece of paper, someone draws a head, someone else draws… everyone draws a section without seeing the bits drawn by others, you know the game. Netflix made a film by the same method and created something ugly and illogical.

shermer75
    Free Member

“Netflix made a film by the same method and created something ugly and illogical.”

Exactly. None of it made sense, it felt very cobbled together on a rush. An absolute camel of a film.

legend
    Free Member

<span style=”color: #444444; font-size: 16px; -webkit-text-size-adjust: auto;”>An absolute camel of a film.</span>

Loved by Saudis….. especially when enhanced with Botox?

somafunk

I was just about to post a thread titled “cloverfield paradox……..don’t bother as its utter shite” but I see I have been beaten to it.

Anyway, it’s utter shite… and Netflix did not make the movie,  after the studio realised they made a **** awful movie it was offloaded to Netflix

seosamh77
    Free Member

30 minutes in, I’m liking it! 😀

jonnyboi

Chris o’Dowd Is funny enough.

seosamh77
    Free Member

all turning a bit ridiculous, It ment to be a comedy? 😀

HoratioHufnagel
    Free Member

You’ve got to hand it to Chris O Dowd, that was the weirdest/funniest/most shark jumping bit of the film.

Him and his hand should do another film… Hand of God Particle or Space Palm or something.

somafunk

I made it as far as the scene with his hand taking his arm for a wander before I swore at the laptop and turned it off.

seosamh77
    Free Member

best bit of it so far! 😀

jonnyboi

It’s a night for Douglas Adams

mostly armless

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)

The topic ‘Cloverfield Paradox’ is closed to new replies.