Clothing and protection clearout – POC Dainese Sombrio Oakley TLD & more

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale Clothing and protection clearout – POC Dainese Sombrio Oakley TLD & more

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Clothing and protection clearout – POC Dainese Sombrio Oakley TLD & more
  • big yim

What size are the moto pants?

Premier Icon Speeder
    Subscriber

Moto pants are a 32″

big yim

balls, I knew I shouldnt have had that pizza last night.

Premier Icon Speeder
    Subscriber

What waist do you measure if it’s not an awkward question – my actual measurement is 34″ these days and 32″ TLD still fits fine

Premier Icon Speeder
    Subscriber

First off Pics are all HERE

Protection:
    POC Bone Knee & Shins – Size large – The most comfortable and solid feeling pads I’ve worn, they’ve even got a bit which wraps around the back of your calf to protect from pedal pins. They work great but there’s a logo missing (a common problem apparently) and a split in the knee cup below where it would have sat. I can’t imagine it’ll effect the way they work but I’ve priced accordingly. RRP is £109 – £45 posted

661 Padlock knee Keepers Size Medium – Keep you knee pads in place. No rips, couple of marks RRP £40 – £10 posted

Dainese
    Viking bibs – Hip, thigh, knee and shin protection that won’t fall down grey with grey plastics – £15 posted

2 Pairs Pro Air Knee Shins –
    1 x Medium – generally ok condition a few tears in the netting one of which on each is quite large and I always thought I’d sew it up but used the 661 Padlocks instead and never had any issues. £10 posted
    1 x Large – generally ok condition, a few pulls in the fabric and that seems to be all really. £15 posted

2 Pro Air Ninja Turtle jackets – both Size Medium & grey and black with grey plastics and the soft chest plate
    One is in great condition with just a small bit of scratching to one elbow but very little else. £25 posted
    The other is in mostly good condition BUT I did once wash it in the machine with the spine guard on and the door melted the back a little on the spin cycle. I can’t imagine it’s going to affect it’s performance to any great extent but obviously I’m going to struggle to sell it. Free to a good home if you pickup or you pay postage only.

Sombrio:
    Shorts – No idea what model they are but they have eagles on the side and an ultra tacky & non slip gusset – 32 waist – £20 posted

Red T shirt Jersey – Fully vented back section (black) Logos in white on chest and arm. It’s a nice jersey in good condition but I don’t wear it anymore – £7 posted

Black Grey and White jersey – graffiti style Sombrio logo on front. Fully vented back – it’s a great looking jersey but I don’t ever wear it £15 posted

Troy Lee Designs – Camo Moto Pants – basically a trouser version of the Moto short – a few years old now but in great condition a small scuff and a bit of loose thread on each knee and that’s about it. Once again I don’t wear them anymore as I’d rather wear shorts in most situations. £25 posted

Oakley Shorts built in liner black and Medium has cargo pockets in regular places and ventilation zips at front of thighs. Built in liner. Bought a while ago and got too fat to fit into them so barely worn. You’ll want to be a real 32” waist rather than a UK 32” waist. £20 posted

Lusso Lycra shorts – bought these many moons ago as short liners and now I’ve got proper short liners I’m never going to use them again. Can’t imagine they were used more than 5 times £6 posted

Howies merino base layer Medium in grey £55 new – £20 posted
    Will do pics in the morning when it’s light.

Any questions please ask

Gary

lucky

if bigyim isn’t having the moto pants then i’ll have them – i only had a salad last night ! Let me know if they’re mine and what payment method .

Premier Icon mesh
    Subscriber

How much is postage likely to be on the spin-damaged pro air jacket? Looks ideal for the odd uplift day.

Cheers
    Phil

hammermason

Hi Gary

I’m interested in the lusso lycra shorts – what size are they please?

Thanks
    Ross

Premier Icon Speeder
    Subscriber

Lucky – pants are yours can do bank trans or PayPal if you pay fees. Email me and I’ll let you know details.

Phil – I’ve already had a request for the jacket via email will let you know if falls through.

Ross – assume shorts are 30-32 or medium ish will check when get home.

Gary

lucky

e-mail sent speeder !

sswiss

Did the lusso shorts go?

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Clothing and protection clearout – POC Dainese Sombrio Oakley TLD & more’ is closed to new replies.