Clothing and protection clearout – POC Dainese Sombrio Oakley & more

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale Clothing and protection clearout – POC Dainese Sombrio Oakley & more

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Clothing and protection clearout – POC Dainese Sombrio Oakley & more
  • discapade

£30 for the pocs?

NS

What size is the black Sombrio jersey??

Premier Icon Speeder
    Subscriber

Discapade – meet me 1/2 way and you’ve a deal – they’ll cost me £5 to post

Black Sombrio Jersey is a medium

Premier Icon Speeder
    Subscriber

First off Pics are all HERE

Protection:
    POC Bone Knee & Shins – Size large – The most comfortable and solid feeling pads I’ve worn, they’ve even got a bit which wraps around the back of your calf to protect from pedal pins. They work great but there’s a logo missing (a common problem apparently) and a split in the knee cup below where it would have sat. I can’t imagine it’ll effect the way they work but I’ve priced accordingly. RRP is £109 – £35 posted

Dainese
    Viking bibs – Hip, thigh, knee and shin protection that won’t fall down grey with grey plastics – £14 posted

2 Pairs Pro Air Knee Shins –
    1 x Medium – generally ok condition a few tears in the netting one of which on each is quite large and I always thought I’d sew it up but used the 661 Padlocks instead and never had any issues. £9 posted
    1 x Large – generally ok condition, a few pulls in the fabric and that seems to be all really. £12 posted

Pro Air Ninja Turtle jacket – Size Medium & grey and black with grey plastics and the soft chest plate
    Great condition with just a small bit of scratching to one elbow but very little else. Thumb loops were removed for some reason but haven’t missed them at all. – £25 posted

Sombrio:

Red T shirt Jersey – Fully vented back section (black) Logos in white on chest and arm. It’s a nice jersey in good condition but I don’t wear it anymore – £7 posted

Black Grey and White jersey – graffiti style Sombrio logo on front. Fully vented back – it’s a great looking jersey but I don’t ever wear it £15 posted

Oakley Shorts built in liner black and Medium has cargo pockets in regular places and ventilation zips at front of thighs. Built in liner. Bought a while ago and got too fat to fit into them so barely worn. You’ll want to be a real 32” waist rather than a UK 32” waist. £20 posted

Lusso Lycra shorts – Size Medium – bought these many moons ago as short liners and now I’ve got proper short liners I’m never going to use them again. Can’t imagine they were used more than 5 times £6 posted

Howies merino base layer Medium in grey £55 new – £20 posted
    Will do pics in the morning when it’s light.

Any questions please ask

Gary

Premier Icon pictonroad
    Subscriber

email offer sent

James

crispy1980

Take it the red jersey is a medium too? No damage to it? If so I’ll take it,

NS

I’ll take the black jersey, if you’ll do it for £12? Email in my profile.

Premier Icon Speeder
    Subscriber

Have agreed to sell black jersey in a bundle and am waiting on payment but if that falls through you’ll have first refusal on it NS but as I like it a lot and I’m not sure I really want to let it go you’ll need to get a bit closer to asking NS.

Crispy – Red jersey is indeed a medium and is in very good condition. There’s a tiny bit of bobbling on the front from the straps on my camelback but that seems to be it. Email is on my profile, please get in touch re payment as yours isn’t.

Gary

NS

OK no problem -just let me know if it is up for grabs again.

Premier Icon Speeder
    Subscriber

Sombrio shirts SOLD
    Oakley shorts – SOLD
    Lusso Shorts – SOLD

Lots of armour still left make me an offer

Premier Icon Speeder
    Subscriber
    Premier Icon Speeder
    Subscriber

Just this left now – if you’re interested, make me an offer.

Dainese
    Viking bibs – Hip, thigh, knee and shin protection that won’t fall down grey with grey plastics – £14 posted

2 Pairs Pro Air Knee Shins –
    1 x Medium – generally ok condition a few tears in the netting one of which on each is quite large and I always thought I’d sew it up but used 661 Padlocks instead and never had any issues. £9 posted

1 x Large – generally ok condition, a few pulls in the fabric and that seems to be all really. £12 posted

Pro Air Ninja Turtle jacket – Size Medium & grey and black with grey plastics and the soft chest plate
    Great condition with just a small bit of scratching to one elbow but very little else. Thumb loops were removed for some reason but haven’t missed them at all. – £25 posted

Howies merino base layer Medium in grey £55 new – £20 posted

discapade

Got the pics mate, shame they are too big (:0(

fbracing

If you’ve still got the medium knee pads I’ll have them

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The topic ‘Clothing and protection clearout – POC Dainese Sombrio Oakley & more’ is closed to new replies.