Clothing and protection clearout – 5:10 POC Dainese Sombrio Oakley TLD & more

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale Clothing and protection clearout – 5:10 POC Dainese Sombrio Oakley TLD & more

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Clothing and protection clearout – 5:10 POC Dainese Sombrio Oakley TLD & more
  • Premier Icon Northwind
    Subscriber

What size are the Karvers? I’m not shopping, just noticed there was no size on the ad 😉

Premier Icon Speeder
    Subscriber

A good point Northwind – they’re an UK 8, US 9.

Cheers for pointing it out.

anus

what colour are the sombrio shorts for £20? pics?

Premier Icon Speeder
    Subscriber

The Sombrio shorts are black with white eagle print on the side.

Premier Icon Speeder
    Subscriber

5:10 Karver – Bought these a few weeks ago and have yet to wear them on the bike as I just don’t get on with the high ankle bone guard. Just can’t get on with wearing boots on the bike. Great condition, the soles are barely marked. The RRP on these is £85 – £45 posted

Protection:
    POC Bone Knee & Shins – Size large – The most comfortable and solid feeling pads I’ve worn, they’ve even got a bit which wraps around the back of your calf to protect from pedal pins. They work great but there’s a logo missing (a common problem apparently) and a split in the knee cup below where it would have sat. I can’t imagine it’ll effect the way they work but I’ve priced accordingly. RRP is £109 – £45 posted

661 Padlock knee Keepers Size Medium – Keep you knee pads in place. No rips, couple of marks RRP £40 – £10 posted

Dainese
    Viking bibs – Hip, thigh, knee and shin protection that won’t fall down grey with grey plastics – £35 posted

2 Pairs Pro Air Knee Shins –
    1 x Medium – generally ok condition a few tears in the netting one of which on each is quite large and I always thought I’d sew it up but used the 661 Padlocks instead and never had any issues. £15 posted
    1 x Large – generally ok condition, a few pulls in the fabric and that seems to be all really. £20 posted

2 Pro Air Ninja Turtle jackets – both Size Medium & grey and black with grey plastics and the soft chest plate
    One is in great condition with just a small bit of scratching to one elbow but very little else. £40 posted
    The other is in mostly good condition BUT I did once wash it in the machine with the spine guard on and the door melted the back a little on the spin cycle. I can’t imagine it’s going to affect it’s performance to any great extent but obviously I’m going to struggle to sell it. Free to a good home if you pickup or you pay postage only.

Sombrio:
    Shorts – No idea what model they are but they have eagles on the side and an ultra tacky & non slip gusset – 32 waist – £20 posted

Red T shirt Jersey – Fully vented back section (black) Logos in white on chest and arm. It’s a nice jersey in good condition but I don’t wear it anymore – £7 posted

Black Grey and White jersey – graffiti style Sombrio logo on front. Fully vented back – it’s a great looking jersey but I don’t ever wear it £15 posted

Troy Lee Designs – Camo Moto Pants – basically a trouser version of the Moto short – a few years old now but in great condition a small scuff and a bit of loose thread on each knee and that’s about it. Once again I don’t wear them anymore as I’d rather wear shorts in most situations. £30 posted

Oakley Shorts built in liner black and Medium has cargo pockets in regular places and ventilation zips at front of thighs. Built in liner. Bought a while ago and got too fat to fit into them so barely worn. You’ll want to be a real 32” waist rather than a UK 32” waist. £20 posted

Lusso Lycra shorts – bought these many moons ago as short liners and now I’ve got proper short liners I’m never going to use them again. Can’t imagine they were used more than 5 times £6 posted

Howies merino base layer Medium in grey £55 new – £25 posted
    Will do pics in the morning when it’s light.

Any questions please ask

Gary

imp999

Interested in the Oakley shorts.
    Can I have some photos?
    Email in profile.

Thanks.

Premier Icon Speeder
    Subscriber

Pics of shorts sent – will try and sort out and post up pics of the rest of stuff today.

imp999

Email never made it.
    I have sent an email from work for you to reply to.

Thanks.

frinos

Would you take £40 posted for the 5.10s?

Cheers, Fred

Premier Icon Speeder
    Subscriber

5.10s now sold Sorry Fred

Will post up pics of rest later toady – it’s been a busy week

frinos

No worries, thanks for letting me know

Premier Icon Speeder
    Subscriber

Now with Photos HERE

Any questions, please just ask.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘Clothing and protection clearout – 5:10 POC Dainese Sombrio Oakley TLD & more’ is closed to new replies.