Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Clothes…pricey!
  • prettygreenparrot

Just about to buy a couple of Ts from Howies and had a look at the shirts. Mmmm maybe I don’t need these things after all. Clothes cost quite a bit these days don’t they?

mastiles_fanylion
    Free Member

I am not sure – my wife does most of my clothes shopping now. I gave up being arsed about ten years ago.

iDave
    Free Member

Clothes Howies still cost quite a bit lot these days don’t they?

FTFY

CountZero

For quality subtle clothing try Uniqlo. I’ve got several of their flannel shirts and they’re superb. I’ve also got a pair of their Japan Denim jeans. Stunning quality, proper selvedge denim, and mine are as good as any jeans I’ve ever worn, cost me £39.95, ten quid off special offer.

Drac

If your shopping at Howies that’s why you think clothes are expensive they’re just a huge rip off. I like my designer labels but their prices are just mental.

househusband

Must admit that I have several pairs of Howies trousers, but I’ve never paid full price for them – have only ever bought from them in their sales.

Will have a peek ar Uniglo – thanks CZ!

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

Uniqlo stuff is plainer than a plain thing knitted somewhere in the great plains.

GrunkaLunka
    Free Member

Just earn more you bunch of slackers. Alternatively, buy less.

elaineanne
    Free Member

buy another named product then instead ! 😉
    how about a nice ‘singletrack’ t-shirt instead..lol

soma_rich
    Free Member

Get yourself over to the regatta and dare2be sale quarter of the price of Howies

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Clothes…pricey!’ is closed to new replies.