Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Close passes by juvenile motocycle gang
  • Cletus

At around 2:30pm today (Sunday 19th September) I was riding my road bike on the B4070 between Stroud and Slad when a gang of young motorcyclists (approx 15) came past me. They shouted at me and four rode very close in an attempt to presumably scare me.

The road was otherwise empty so they could have given me a sensible amount of space.

Is this behaviour worth reporting? – I would imagine that I was not the only road user that they targeted.

I have no video footage, number plates and clear description but, if others have reported anything then my report might be useful to support them.

Several of the bikes had L plates on.

So worth reporting or not?

MoreCashThanDash

I’d report it. Might not be much the Police can do other than keep an eye out for them, but they might have other reports.

I had similar from a group earlier in the summer that were regularly tearing up up the local lanes. I think eventually the novelty wore off, or they crashed their mopeds hopefully.

peteimpreza

As a fellow Stroudie please report it, I ride the same roads as you and would do the same.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Close passes by juvenile motocycle gang’ is closed to new replies.