Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Clive's at it again
  • eyerideit
    Free Member

would you ride either of these?

if you would more info here: http://www.sinclairzx.com/index2.html

wwaswas

wheels too small on top one – you’d be over the bars if you hit a pebble.

Kevevs
    Free Member

one word – Potholes.

molgrips
    Free Member

Looking at the first one, the question should be COULD I ride it?

Junkyard
    Free Member

look like ot could take your weight molly 😀

why not but doubt I would buy one

jon1973
    Free Member

The X-1 electric vehicle can drive 10 miles for just £0.10p

This is kind of moot, as you’d probably get crushed by a 36 ton truck after about 5 miles.

pistonbroke
    Free Member

First one looks like the offspring of a supermarket trolly and a zimmer frame. I’m actually old enough to have “driven” a C5, it was dangerous.

philconsequence
    Free Member

seen somebody riding something that looked identical to the top one around reading a couple of times! seemed to be carrying a fair bit of speed… definitely keeping up with other cyclists in traffic!

Drac

This is kind of moot, as you’d probably get crushed by a 36 ton truck after about 5 miles.

Sorry no refunds.

First one looks like the offspring of a supermarket trolly and a zimmer frame. I’m actually old enough to have “driven” a C5, it was dangerous.

Christ that’ll make you in your 30s.

jon1973
    Free Member

If you live in UK and work in the UK you may qualify to purchase the X-1 with a price reduction of up to 50% via Government run, cycle to work scheme

SOLD.

To be fair, he has addressed the safety issues;

…built in front and rear lights…

molgrips
    Free Member

Hasn’t that top one been around for ages already? Designed as something you can use whilst tube/train/bus commuting to speed up that extra couple of miles you may need to take at either end. Not for long journeys.

Where I used to live it was a 20 minute walk to the station with no room on the train for a bike. I could have done it in 5 on that thing and carried it like a shoulder bag once on.

IanMunro
    Free Member

Front and rear disc brakes provide 100% stopping power

Blimey! How things move on! No more dragging your feet on the tarmac to slow down!

CharlieMungus
    Free Member

Haven’t both of these been around for years?

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘Clive's at it again’ is closed to new replies.