Viewing 40 posts - 81 through 120 (of 154 total)
  • Cliff!
  • jivehoneyjive
    Free Member

The allegations against Cliff aren’t new either… who was 1st to mention them on the forum, before the story broke in the news?

scotroutes

The whole Jimmy Saville thing did open my eyes to the scale of cover-up and willful ignorance that can go on. Someone on STW made allegations several years ago and I, amongst many others, called them out for making up stories. That has, inevitably, made me a bit more open-minded about similar accusations that, at the start, seem ridiculous and far-fetched.

outofbreath
    Free Member

“When a prominent national celebrity is killed in broad daylight by a hitman and the killer never found, it might discourage anyone being too forthright with what they know.”

Yet you can post it on forums in total safety. Makes you think.

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    jivehoneyjive
    Free Member

Makes me think that years of the internet has led to prolific sharing of information, which brings a whole new level of safety in numbers…

Of course, when Jill Dando was murdered, the internet, forums and blogging were in their infancy, youtube, twitter and facebook didn’t exist and if anyone had suggested a VIP paedophile ring involving Jimmy Savile, Edward Heath Cliff Richard and the Kray twins, people would’ve roasted em something rotten, or just thought they were nuts.

At least the internet has progressed beyond it’s infancy…

fourbanger
    Free Member

The evidence being that you are STW secong biggest conspiracist ?
    This is not new

Yeah, show me the evidence for that would you.

Isn’t any? OK. Just getting caught up in the frenzy of JHJ haters circlejerk aren’t you.

Junkyard
    Free Member

I dont think I have even engaged with JHJ on this thread and If I have it has not been hate filled- still you get straight in there wiht the ad homs and the straw men eh
    Provide the evidence – yes that s an effective technique when dealing with conspiracists

jivehoneyjive
    Free Member

Provide the evidence – yes that s an effective technique

Will you be providing the evidence Junky?

Bit worried I might have some competition in the ‘doing your own research’ stakes…

Edukator
    Free Member

You seem to have forgotten your comments about Jive’s contributions on page 2, Junkyard.

Basically if you spout utter BS you will be called out for it

You have agreed with some of his outlandish musings on here hence you think his strike rate is something worthy of praise

Whatever Jives posts are, they are most definitely not “outlandish musings”. They are well researched and backed up with links for you to read and form your own opinion of. As for accusing others of spouting “utter bullshit”, it would be nice if you quoted what you are referring to so we can decide if it is indeed bullshit or you being gratuitously insulting.

Rockape63
    Free Member

As for accusing others of spouting “utter bullshit”, it would be nice if you quoted what you are referring to so we can decide if it is indeed bullshit or you being gratuitously insulting.

LOL 8) Its all gone quiet!

Junkyard
    Free Member

Have you heard of bikes and seen the weather? DO you want a link to my STrava page as proof I did genuinely go for a bike ride.

Whatever Jives posts are, they are most definitely not “outlandish musings”

I did genuinely just laugh at that. Have you seen his queen and the armies thread or his thread asking if its the third world war is imminent David Icke, Lizards etc You are trolling now aren’t you 😆

Honestly all I can do is laugh as playing the evidence game with conspiracist is the perfect definition of folly

I was unaware there were so many and i am wavering on scostroute now 😉

FWIW he types so much he must eventually get something correct.

SaxonRider

I did genuinely just laugh at that. Have you seen his queen and the armies thread or his thread asking if its the third world war is imminent David Icke, Lizards etc You are trolling now aren’t you

I am with you here, unreservedly, Junkyard.

I had forgotten about JHJ’s conspiratorial tendencies until this thread, but then remembered how impossible to deal with such theorists are. All the ‘evidence’ they offer is self-scripted, self-perpetuating nonsense.

jambalaya
    Free Member

They are well researched and backed up with links for you to read and form your own opinion of.

I have no doubt he reads a lot of conspiracy theory websites, I have formed my own opinion and welcome others to do the same.

taxi25
    Free Member

The thing with conspiracy theories if you repeat enough of them you’ll be right sooner or later. JHJ is just playing the numbers game. It’s all very amusing and occasionally some of it will be true.

Cougar

The thing with conspiracy theories if you repeat enough of them you’ll be right sooner or later. JHJ is just playing the numbers game. It’s all very amusing and occasionally some of it will be true.

Exactly this. A stopped clock is right twice a day, does that make it a reliable, accurate timepiece?

If I said “think of a number between 1 and 10” and then went “the number you’re thinking of is 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10,” then when told you’re thinking of 6 claim a successful hit, you’d think I was a stone bonker.

So who murdered Jill Dando anyway?

And why?

we don’t know, why don’t you tell us?

I really don’t understand your logic, JHJ. You spend your entire life desperately looking for conspiracies, paedophiles and christ knows what else. And then when we actually find one, something you should be all over like a rash because you might actually have been right for once (albeit possibly via blind luck), you pap on with non sequiturs about Jill Dando’s murder. You’re actually derailing yourself now.

Rockape63
    Free Member

I really don’t understand your logic, JHJ. You spend your entire life desperately looking for conspiracies, paedophiles and christ knows what else….

I don’t think logic comes into it, I think he just enjoys it!

Junkyard
    Free Member

I have formed my own opinion and welcome others to do the same.

Indeed you have formed your own view of facts..its not a strength.

Edukator
    Free Member

This thread is about Cliff, Cougar. Type Jill Dando into the Google search bar and as you get to “d” one of the automatic propositions adds Jimmy Saville and Cliff Richard. Click on that and nearly all of the propositions are about Jill’s murder and possible killers. The first one is in the Express so fairly mainstream. The stuff that JHJ has been posting shows that what Jill knew about Cliff, Jimmy and their cohorts was a pretty good motive for murder. But at the time of the court case it wasn’t widely known that Saville, the Krays, Edward Heath (and the rest of the bunch JHJ has demonstrated were “friends”) were visiting the same places for the same reasons.

Pity we don’t have a time machine because it’s clear that the wrong people (a police force engaged in covering up for the influential) were investigating a crime against somebody working for the wrong people (the BBC who were covering up for their stars) and Jill was most definitely a threat to the established order at the BBC, in the police, and in parliament.

I don’t know who killed Jill but JHJ has succeeded in convincing me that some possible culprits were never seriously considered at the time.

jimjam
    Free Member

Is Cliff still pretending to be gay for Jesus or did he admit to be gay for cock too?

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

I don’t think logic comes into it, I think he just enjoys it!

I think there’s a bit more to it than that. This is quite interesting :

Inside the mind of a conspiracy theorist

Interesting bits :

Not understanding the major events of the world makes us feel powerless and without control. When we explain things, we restore power and control.

This is why many conspiracy theories revolve around events for which there are no clear explanations. The human mind cannot tolerate leaving things unexplained. Explaining things, no matter how ludicrous the explanations, helps us restore control and psychological balance.

It always feels good to be the old wise goat in a flock of sheep. Many conspiracy theorists often accuse others who don’t believe in their theories as being deluded and brain-washed. In a way, they see themselves as heroes who’re on a mission to pull out mankind from their depths of ignorance into the light of truth.

Also, convincing you that ‘they’re watching us’ or ‘we have been fooled’ makes them feel like
    saviours on a rescue mission.

As you can probably see, this gives them a major ego boost.

An ex gf of mine, with whom I’ve remained friends, has in recent years become a conspiracy theorist very similar to JHJ. Pretty much every thing that JHJ posts on STW I’ve already heard from her.

What’s really sad is how it’s come to totally dominate her life – she must devote a huge chunk of every day “researching” and posting on internet forums dedicated to conspiracy theories. This leaves her with very little time to take care of herself, something which she now really struggles to do.

I feel really powerless and it’s frankly tragic to watch someone so utterly consumed with conspiracy theories **** up their life.

TurnerGuy
    Free Member

Explaining things, no matter how ludicrous the explanations, helps us restore control and psychological balance.

that explains religion then…

and there’s likely to be more truth in JHJ’s theories than in the various religious texts…

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

that explains religion then…

Yeah she sees it very much that way. She tells me “I know you think I’m mad but it’s no different to religion” (she knows that I respect other people’s religion).

The problem is that something like 96% of people in the world have some sort of religious/spiritualist beliefs (ie aren’t atheists) but 96% aren’t conspiracy theorists.

Having religious views might be “normal” but being a conspiracy theorists isn’t. Most people don’t think that other humans are plotting against them.

TurnerGuy
    Free Member

but 96% aren’t conspiracy theorists.

Most people don’t think that other humans are plotting against them.

no, they think things like the devil are plotting against them, or earthquakes result from tourists disrobing on the top of a mountain, or aids is retribution from god, etc. obviously these people are much saner…

scotroutes

I’m pretty sure JHJ has never subscribed to, or posted links to, anything about the Lizard conspiracy. I know that other have, on his threads, as a straw man.

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

no, they think things like the devil are plotting against them, or earthquakes result from tourists disrobing on the top of a mountain, or aids is retribution from god, etc. obviously these people are much saner…

You are of course entitled to believe that over 90% of the world’s population is mad.

But I wouldn’t necessarily agree, based on the accepted definition of “sanity”.

Edukator
    Free Member

But do you respect the parts of those religions that are misogynistic, sexist, homophobic, violent, intimidating, expansionist … , Ernie? I don’t and view organised religion as a conspiracy against the humanist secular world I’d like to live in. Feel free to enjoy your personal faith though.

gobuchul
    Free Member

misogynistic, sexist, homophobic, violent, intimidating, expansionist

That can quite easily describe plenty of secular governments as well.

No need for religion for people to be shit to each other.

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

I’m sorry Edukator I thought we were talking about whether people with religious views could be “sane”.

Apparently 99.8% of people living in India claim to have religious beliefs.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religion_in_India

I’m fairly sure that 99.8% of Indians aren’t insane. But feel free to disagree. If you want.

Edukator
    Free Member

I was responding to

(she knows that I respect other people’s religion

Which I disagree with, Ernie, but you clearly meant ” personal religious beliefs” which is very different.

People’s personal faiths and beliefs are just that, personal. It’s when they become a religion imposed on others that I lose my respect.

jivehoneyjive
    Free Member

Most people don’t think that other humans are plotting against them.

For the most part, I don’t think people are plotting against me… though of course they have reason to, given the avenues of inquiry I pursue.

I am however damned sure there is a shiteload of bad things going on in the world, which are for the most part instigated by a relatively small number of people with huge amounts of money; unfortunately, all too often, they are deeply involved with the governments of the world.

For example, don’t forget that Tony Blair is also mentioned with regard to Cliff Richard; apart from the obvious such as dodgy dossiers on weapons of Mass Destruction, he also has financial ties to Prince Andrew’s mate Jeffrey Epstein.

Then of course there’s the question of Blair’s involvement with Margaret Hodge and Jack Straw, both of whom have questions to answer regarding abuse in Islington Care Homes and Children being trafficked to Jersey.

On top of that, we have Greville Janner and Paul Boateng, who has strong ties to the Lambeth abuse Scandal, which also has several ties to Islington and North Wales:

Also worth noting Paul Boateng is a board member of Aegis Defence, which aside from profitting immensely from the invasions of Iraq and Afghanistan, is also under the directorship of one Prince Charles’ closest chums, Nicholas Soames:

Yep, that Nicholas Soames, who got a bit uppity about the Leon Brittan affair:

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-QHT1pgtEUc[/video]

Nicholas Soames was of course Prince Charles’ equerry around the time Lord Mountbatten 1st introduced him to Jimmy Savile…

Here’s a picture of Jimmy Savile on Jersey:

Anyhoo, wouldn’t want to be accused of going off topic:

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

you clearly meant

Well I know what I meant but thanks anyway 🙂

bobgarrod
    Free Member

As far as I can work out JHJ’s theory is that anyone who has been photographed next to Jimmy Saville who is famous or rich must be a paedo,or part of a grand conspiracy to protect them and anyone photographed next to that other person who is famous or rich must be a paedo,or part of a grand conspiracy to protect them, ad nauseum. Anyone who has ever said anything nice about jimmy saville or any of the above, must be a paedo or part of a grand conspiracy to protect them. I think i’ve got that right. In fact is there anyone who is rich and or famous who is not a paedo or part of this grand conspiracy ? However I don’t understand where the lizards come into it ? I’d thought they’d be more likely to eat children rather have a sexual interest in them ? I’m confused now.

jekkyl

who’s that old dear in the middle? she looks suspicious.

bobgarrod
    Free Member

she’s one of our lizard overlords

epicyclo

scotroutes – Member
    The whole Jimmy Saville thing did open my eyes to the scale of cover-up and willful ignorance that can go on. Someone on STW made allegations several years ago and I, amongst many others, called them out for making up stories. That has, inevitably, made me a bit more open-minded about similar accusations that, at the start, seem ridiculous and far-fetched.

100% agree.

I remember in Australia a mad woman who used to rant on about a high level paedophile conspiracy.

It supposedly involved top politicians, judges, police officers, bishops, priests, cardinals, television celebrities, and civil servants.

All of whom were claimed to be working in collusion to protect each other and suppress anyone who raised their head above the parapet.

Obviously a totally looney tunes conspiracy theorist.

Trouble was, she was right. It was massive, and just as she said. And just like here there were some very convenient deaths.

So now, I don’t automatically dismiss such claims, and I’ve learned to be suspicious of the motives of anyone who uses the tactics of scorn and suppression on those who raise those claims.

What happened there can happen here, and the information that’s piling up certainly suggests so.

bobgarrod
    Free Member

Not seeing much information here to be honest – a lot of speculation, innuendo, guilt by association. Yes there are and have been paedos in public office and positions of fame but there have been lots of accusations about others – such as Leon Brittan which have been found to be total fabrications. Jimmy Saville seems never to have been called out in his lifetime, not because he was surrounded by paedos but that his accusers were not believed because of his fame, or it could have impacted on their careers. Likewise Cyril smith – it was not electorally advantageous for the Libs to out him.

jivehoneyjive
    Free Member

such as Leon Brittan which have been found to be total fabrications

I have to correct you there… not only was the rape investigation around which the whole smear campaign to swing public opinion and discredit Tom Watson found to be fully justified:

Leon Brittan rape investigation ‘fully justified’, say police

Inquiry decides Met was right to examine ‘far from fanciful’ allegations against late peer, but admits mistakes were made

but also, there were multiple allegations of child abuse from victims and Police Officers who were investigating organized networks of VIP abuse in the 80s

Perhaps the police investigations of the 1980s bear some relation to the files found shortly after Leon Brittan’s death:

Leon Brittan among senior Westminster figures named in new child abuse files

Also worth bearing in mind the mention of Kincora in relation to the files discovered:

A SECRET document relating to Westminster child abuse allegations and marked for destruction surfaced the day after Sir Leon Brittan died, The National can reveal.

The file came to light in the Cabinet Office archives on January 22 this year – 24 hours after the former Home Secretary passed away.

Its contents continue to be withheld but a newly published letter said the document related to Sir William van Straubenzee, a late Tory minister, and referred to the Kincora Boys’ Home in Belfast – a notorious orphanage at the centre of abuse investigations.

Two other sets of papers – one which explicitly related to Brittan – also suddenly surfaced in the Cabinet Office in the weeks after he died.

Straubenzee, right, a former Northern Ireland minister, was a parliamentary colleague of Brittan, and both men, along with Margaret Thatcher aide Sir Peter Morrison and the diplomat Peter Hayman were named in the two files which emerged soon after Brittan’s death.

The question still remains as to why the Home Office felt it necessary to edit Fiona Woolf’s letters regarding her relationship with Leon Brittan, when the Home Secretary (who oversees the intelligence services and police, who are themselves implicated in the cover up) chose her as 2nd head of the inquiry.

Photo taken on the morning of the day Woolf appeared before the Home Affairs Select Committee and chair Keith Vaz (who was involved in both Richmond (Elm Guest House, children sourced from Grafton Close childrens home) and Islington (Abuse in homes+Trafficking kids to Jersey) Councils, whilst large scale organized abuse was occuring in council managed properties)

Not forgetting the 1st head of the inquiry, Baroness Butler Sloss, had covered up abuse by a bishop

The bishop in question was a close friend of Prince Charles:

No fabrications were made in the writing of this post

bobgarrod
    Free Member

Perhaps you should read the article in the Guardian before smearing everyone in sight.

Brittan died in January 2015, aged 75, not knowing that police had four months previously concluded he had no case to answer. His widow, Diana, was only informed in October 2015.

You really need to get out more – you continue to cast your nasty smears and innuendo against all and sundry. An allegation is not the same as truth or proof of wrongdoing. You really are a fruitcake.

jivehoneyjive
    Free Member

such as Leon Brittan which have been found to be total fabrications

That is a false statement and goes against substantial evidence to the contrary…

On the plus side, I just ate some fruitcake, and it was darned tasty

Junkyard
    Free Member

SHit he is into cannibalism now 😉

jivehoneyjive
    Free Member

I doubt it, he’s been dead for a while

Viewing 40 posts - 81 through 120 (of 154 total)

The topic ‘Cliff!’ is closed to new replies.