Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • clicking around on Facebook and seeing an old flame is now settled….
  • alpin
    Free Member

🙁

why? why?

old flame may be a bit much, more of a sexpest…
    nothing was ever going to cum come of it, but it was always nice to know that maybe, if i ever needed to, i could rely on her for some fun… and now according to her status she is officially in a relationship.

first Brexit and now this.

i want to cry.

alpin
    Free Member

off to look for other old flames….. might be elong and lonely night.

thegreatape
    Free Member

clicking around stalking. Desist – no good will come of it 🙂

perchypanther
    Free Member

Pretty sure the Bavarian girlfriend you were talking about marrying on another thread would have something to say about this. 😯

alpin
    Free Member

probably wise words given your job…. still, i’m in Hamburg come November…. one phone call, can’t do any harm, can it?

to be fair, it would probably be the five or six cocktails after the phone call that would be the cause of any “issues”.

holst
    Free Member

Worse things have happened at sea. Whatever you do in life, stay the **** away from the sea, it’s worse than the worst that Facebook has in store.

alpin
    Free Member

@ perchy. yeah, propbably. 😀

@ holst… Munich is a long way from the sea…. although Hamburg less so.

no_eyed_deer
    Free Member

Step away from the social media. Nothing good will come of it.

CountZero

The only ‘old flame’ who I might hold out any hope of re-kindling any sort of relationship with has no internet presence at all, I can only find one reference to her and that’s in connection to her then employer and that was ten years ago!

alpin
    Free Member

@ Count

Home

wilburt
    Free Member

All mine seem to end up liking ladies.

legend
    Free Member

This thread needs photos

holmes81
    Free Member

To quote Wayne’s World when Wayne is ousting after the strat, Garth says:

“Stop torturing yourself man”

Also Very glad that that I’m not on fb.

alpin
    Free Member

@ legend…. i’m not giving anyone any ammo…..

(but, she’s fit… from Latin America, but doesn’t speak Spanish, size 8, 155cm tall, brown hair, blue eyes, big smile and is good with her lips….)

no luck finding th eother old flames…. not easy when they have a fairly common name, although i would now like to be friends with Louise in Australia, but it looks like she too is in a relationship….

@ holmes… very rarely do i bother. only went there to have a look at the outfall of Brexit and then she popped up among “people you may know”. my heart skipped a beat when she accepted my friend request. clicked through her pics and my stomach was empty when it dawned on me that she’s been spending lots of time with some fella, Felix (who names their son after a cat?).

martinhutch

Lucky fella, eh?

I could trawl Facebook looking for all my old flames, but it would be a long and lonely 30 seconds.

holmes81
    Free Member

@Alpin fair enough

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)

The topic ‘clicking around on Facebook and seeing an old flame is now settled….’ is closed to new replies.