Viewing 2 posts - 81 through 82 (of 82 total)
  • “Click to read more”
  • leffeboy

The same happens for me when I click in the box on my iPhone. My face recognition with Chrome automatically logs me in. I need to remember to tick the box first and THEN click in the username box to trigger the automatic login

Could you reorder the buttons/boxes then?  I don’t always get it but when I have problems i have to remember to click the box at the bottom and then start filling in from the top.  It’s not so logical (unless the problem is now fixed of course)

chevychase

@mark. Appreciate you’re doing this on a wing and a prayer 🙂

Because session cookies have an expiry default set to 14 days. That’s how the majority of the internet operates.

Yep, but using session cookies to define if a user is a paid up member or not is a clunky way of enabling persistence and access to websites.

Can you not stick an expiry date in the users database and have a check when a page is visted against that? That way you get login, across multiple devices, that doesn’t expire and assigns correct rights to paid-up members.

I’m not techie any more, but there’s plenty of IT bods here, so someone’s got the easy solution for ya 🙂

Viewing 2 posts - 81 through 82 (of 82 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.