Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Clee cycles wheel builds
  • Jonny5
    Free Member

Anyone used Clee for wheel builds? I’m researching options for a 29er wheel set and the BOR 333XMD rims look quite interesting. Plus the build is about £150 cheaper than what the light bicycle rims build would be.

rob2
    Free Member

I’ve had a pair of American Classic with Olympics from them. About 3 years old now and never had to true or retention.

mashiehood
    Free Member

Clee are fantastic wheel builders – had a pair of American Classic stans alpines with CX rays.

onandon
    Free Member

I really like the guys at clee.
    Last year I called them to find a really obscure kcnc spare part. They had one in the ‘box’ so sent if for me free of charge.

I send them a paypal gift of a tenner and told them to get the biscuits in 🙂

stuc
    Free Member

I’ve not used them for wheel builds but agree that the customer service I received on a slight issue with a kcnc cassette was very good.

matther01
    Free Member

Customer service is great and my rear AC build has been really good.

Sum
    Free Member

Quite a few of the lads in my local MTB club use Clee wheel builds and will readily recommend them.

dvatcmark
    Free Member

Probably the best built set of wheels I own came from clee cycles. 100s of miles in them and still perfectly true.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Clee cycles wheel builds’ is closed to new replies.