Clearout. Whyte 19, Chris King, Mavic, Sram, Thomson, Pace…
New Bike split.
Items taken from my 2012 anthem 29er. Everything fitted to the bike but never ridden, as such as new.
Prices include postage.
1) Avid elixir 5 disc brakes black 180f/160r postmount with aditional front adapter – discs included £140
2) Sram x7 front mech low mount 34.9 clamp (will include some shims for 31.8mm) £15
3) Sram X7, 26/39 chainset £110
4) Sram Press fit GXP BB89.5mm £10
5) Giant 29er wheelset £160
(Rims, P-XC29-2 32h, Hubs Giant Tracker 15mm front/QR rear, Spokes DT Swiss Competition)
comes fitted with rimstrips.
Decals look as though they could be removed tidely if you so prefered…
6) Giant alloy low rise bar 31.8mm, 610mm wide £15
7) Pair Schwalbe Racing Ralph, 29×2.25″ EVO Folding TL Ready £45
Other Stuff (new)
8 ) Kenda Nevagal 26×2.1″ £10
Other Stuff (used)
9) Whyte 19 race frameset medium size white with carbon stays.
Good conditions, a few stone chips and areas of cable rub,( see pictures below)
10) Crossmax UST wheels – the flat bladed aluminium spoked version.
front wheel disc only, good condition £65
rear V-brake only, good condition but a lot of the ceramic coating has worn off £40
11) Chris King Singlespeed UST wheelset 26″£210
Black Chris King hubs – ss disc rear/universal front, black cx-ray spokes, black mavic x3.1d rims
Both wheels have required adapters for mounting 6-bolt discs
In good condition run straight and true, one of the bolts holding the adapters was replaced with a slightly larger metric one (hole retapped)
Comes with some spare spokes and nipples.
12) charge spoon ti saddle brown £20
13) Pace RC36 hollowtech 100mm travel. Lightweight stiff coil sprung design. Can be adjusted to 80mm. 215mm steerer. Stealth coating is wearing just above stanctions but no scratches/surface damage in these areas £110
14) Chris king headset, black, 1-1/8″ in reasonable condition £35
15) Chris king HT2 Bottom Bracket – Pink £45
16) Mavic QR – Skewers Front and Rear £15
17) Pair Hope pro floating discs – 160mm gunsmoke wavey £30 pair
18 ) Crank Bros Acid 3 pedals brown/gold colour – 327g per pair, magnesium and carbon fibre body with titanium wings (come with new spare set of cleats) £55
19) Thompson X4 stem – 110mm x 0deg rise £34
email to rik_10(at)hotmail(dot)com
See below for pictures (can do others)Posted 6 years ago
Click links to make bigger
The topic ‘Clearout. Whyte 19, Chris King, Mavic, Sram, Thomson, Pace…’ is closed to new replies.