Clearout, some retro, some commuting tyres, a few stems and wheels etc

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale Clearout, some retro, some commuting tyres, a few stems and wheels etc

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Clearout, some retro, some commuting tyres, a few stems and wheels etc
  • tpbiker

Lots of bits probably noone will ever want but….

All based in Edinburgh – would rather not post but will (at cost) if anyone for some reason is desperate for this stuff. Pics of everything available.

retro zoom brahma bull bar, perfect for your retro singlespeed – scuffed, would look ok with bar tape = £9

retro 7s deore thumbies – decent nick – £11

DX front and Rear mechs…retro 13 for both

Spank spoon stem – orange 40mm used once £13

Giant connect sl 30.9 seatpost – 281g version – £13- fitted, few scuffs, never ridden

Funn 45mm stem – red and black – old diameter (whatever that is ie not 31.8) – brand new £7

Husslefelt bar – 680mm – £11

reveluton 2 way contact pedals – one side clipless, the other not. Perfect commuter pedal. Used for about a week, bearings seem a bit rough but they did even from new, turn freely – zero play – £11

Bontrager select road stem – 100mm – £6

Shwalbe Landcruisers – 26 inch, fitted, ridden once -£15 the pair

Tioga City Slickers – 26 inch (1.96) £14 the pair

And finally an old battered Raleigh frame, 501 tubing, with spinner forks. 17 inch, perfect for a hack/pub bike. Free to a loving home as long as you promise not to abuse him 🙂

gazc

hi pics of stems and pedals please – email in my profile. thanks

bowser538

How much posted for landcruisers ?

rob1984p

I’d like the retro deore bits if they’re in reasonable nick and you’d post…my email is in my profile if you don’t find someone that will pick them up.

tpbiker

rob, decent nick for age, sent you pics.

Bowser, I’d need to check postage. I imagine it would be around a fiver though. Never posted tires…

Premier Icon goby
    Subscriber

Thumbies still for sale?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Clearout, some retro, some commuting tyres, a few stems and wheels etc’ is closed to new replies.