Clearout. PS3 // Focus HT // Sombrio Jacket // O'neal helmet // Hope brakes.

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale Clearout. PS3 // Focus HT // Sombrio Jacket // O'neal helmet // Hope brakes.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Clearout. PS3 // Focus HT // Sombrio Jacket // O'neal helmet // Hope brakes.
  • jedimaster

Dibs and pics of the focus bike please, email in profile

Cheers
    Daz

Premier Icon andygreener
    Subscriber

Dibs on the ps3 please. Does the £70 includes postage? Yhm shortly.
    Ta

banks

Call it 75 : ) and it’s posted on friday pending on funds.

banks

Hope brakes – M4 front X2 rear.
    Braided hose all round – rear hose is brand new and the front is just a few weeks old. Just been rebuilt with new seals all round plus new pads, got a set of sintered pads for the rear and a seal kit for the front. Just cosmetic damage. Bled to perfection too.
    Come off the covert – 18″ frame but can measure length of hoses if needed. £160 ono

O’neal dirt lid. BNIB £20 // £40 rrp. Black. Got a renthal sticker on to go faster. Got two of these helmets as they are dead comfy but this one is just sat in a box. Got a few marks from being moved around. Large size but comes with spare pads.

sombrio freeride jacket – black – large – more of proper winter jacket. Worn once. £30 ono.

Also, Focus black forest – 18″ medium/large frame. Kept it for riding to work, riding to work is crap.

SLX 3×10 front mech and deore xt 10sp shifters & rear mech KMC chain.
    Shimano hub on no name rim – rear
    Dt swiss 450 on concept cup n cone hub – front
    Both true.

DMR Sidekick forks – sad to see these go but i’ve not used them in years.
    Shimano tektro brakes 180/160 – actually pretty good brakes! Work perfectly no need to bleed them and pads have ages left.
    Stem/handlebars/seatpost are concept grips are peatys lock-ons
    maxxis advantage tyre on the rear with a retro-tastic Michelin mud tyre on the front

Problems – you’ll need a front IS to PM +40mm adaptor for the front brake. Unless your putting springy forks on it. 140 or whatever i can get for it. Drivetrain is worn but will be fine with new rings up front. 130 ono

Finally. PS3 – bought it when i had a cold a year ago, not played it since just been sat in a box. Slimline 160gb version. Comes with 1 controller MW3 & MGS – Guns on the patriots. 70 quid ono

As for photo’s drop us an email and i’ll send them over I’ll be uploaded some tomorrow. Paypal is your own risk or bank transfer.

banks

Pictures of the focus on the way. I will clean it before i post it.

Has the ps3 gone?? Money waiting.

banks

PS3 sold.

banks

Bike sold..

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Clearout. PS3 // Focus HT // Sombrio Jacket // O'neal helmet // Hope brakes.’ is closed to new replies.