Clearout Part II: Let's get this stuff gone!

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale Clearout Part II: Let's get this stuff gone!

Viewing 23 posts - 1 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • Clearout Part II: Let's get this stuff gone!
  • chayle

hello matey

Really interested in the fox flux visor. Do you have an email?

Cheers

Craig

edbar2

hi can I have the cranks if you can tell me if I buy the cups and spacers can I run it on 68mm

pinetree

@ Chayle- I sure do. It’s scott.bannister(at)hotmail(dot)co(dot)uk
    I’d completely forgotten about the visor- I do still have it.

@ edbar2- You can get an adapter separately. I believe it’s one of these: http://www.raceface.com/components/small-parts/bottom-bracket/83-to-73-68-kit/

Cheers!

pinetree

Eyup folks,

I had a clearout a wee while ago, through which I was able to get rid of most of the stuff clogging up my cupboards at home. There are a couple of items left, and a few more additions I recently discovered!

I’ve just done group photos for most of the stuff, as I really can’t be bothered taking several photos of one item which will only sell for a fiver, but if you really want close up photos of any item, let me know.

Photos below:
    http://www.pinkbike.com/photo/9920856/
    http://www.pinkbike.com/photo/9920858/
    http://www.pinkbike.com/photo/9920860/
    http://www.pinkbike.com/photo/9920862/

I’ll start with the brand new items:

Raceface 104×34 single chainring, Brand New in Box- 9 & 10 Speed Compatible. I bought this in error, and have no real use for it. £27 Posted

Raceface 34t Aluminium Bashguard, Brand new, no box. This came with a set of Turbine cranks I bought last year. I never used it, as I run a chainguide which will not accept a bashguard. £27 Posted

Salsa 35.0mm Seatclamp. This came with my old Yeti, and was instantly swapped out for one of the Yeti seatclamps. £12 Posted

Bontrager SSR Stem- 90mmx10deg. This came fitted on a hybrid I got for soon-to-be-missus Pinetree earlier this summer. Don’t really have a use for it. £8 Posted

Now, onto the used stuff:
    Easton Monkeylite CNT Carbon DH Bars. 711mm Hi-Rise. Pretty well used. £25 posted

Easton EA50 Alu Lo-Rise bars. 685mm wide. Hardly used, and in great condition. £12 posted

Raceface Atlas Cranks- 83x170mm. I’m not 100% sure I want to sell these, as I may have a use for ’em. At this time though, they’re just taking up space. £40 posted

Raceface Strafe Grips- Orange. In good nick, but need a good clean. £5 posted

E13 DRS dual ring guide with bashguard. ISCG Old. Will accommodate up to a 36t ring. This guide needs new bearings and a new roller. The bashguard has some small cracks, but still functions. £17.50 posted

Raceface Bashguard- 36t. VGC, but has the odd wee scuff. £8 posted

Gamut Bashguard- 36t. Very well used, and heavily scuffed, but no cracks. £5 posted

I’d prefer payment by bank transfer, so as not to get hit with fees, but if it’s absolutely essential, payment by paypal is ok.

Cheers!
    Scott.

Rickos

£10 for the Salsa seatclamp?

pinetree

Hey rickos, if you pay by bank transfer or PayPal gift, that’d be fine. PayPal address is the same as the email address given above.

Cheers!

Rickos

Pinetree – PayPal just done and I added 60 pence for the fees, so let me know if that isn’t right. (Should be 3.4% plus 20p, so 54 pence in all?)

pinetree

Hey Rick, that’s all good. I’ll get it in the post tomorrow 🙂

vinylspin

Hi Rick, £10 for the Easton EA50 Alu Lo-Rise bars?

Cheers
    Dan

pinetree

Hey Dan,

The postage on them will be reasonably high, and the bars are in excellent condition (and pretty cheap already) so if you could stretch the extra £2, I’d really appreciate it.

Cheers,
    Scott.

vinylspin

Scott Ok.

pinetree

Hey Dan,

No worries. If you can send through payment by paypal tonight, I’ll get these bars in the post tomorrow 🙂

Email me if you want to pay by bank transfer instead.

Cheers,
    Scott.

vinylspin

Done, sent via paypal gift.Sent you my address via email and just realised we did couple transactions before 🙂

Regards
    Dan

pinetree

Hey Dan, no worries, that’s done now.

Cheers!

I’ve discovered a few other bits and bobs, so I’ll do an updated ad tomorrow.

rabriguez

Would you take £20 for the Easton handlebars?

pinetree

Hey Rab,

Same as the Easton bars: the cost of postage will be reasonably high. However, if you can meet me at £22.50 (either by PayPal gift or bank transfer, so I don’t get stung on fees) then I’d be happy enough with that.

Cheers,
    Scott

rabriguez

Are the Easton bars oversize?

pinetree

Hi,

They are indeed 🙂

rabriguez

Cool pinetree. Pm your PayPal address ill take the bars!! 😀

pinetree

Hey rab,

Don’t know how to pm on this forum, but the address is scott.bannister(at)hotmail(dot)co(dot)UK

Cheers!
    Scott.

pinetree

Hey Rab,

Could you drop me an email about these bars? I can’t see an addy in your profile.

Cheers!
    Scott.

Rickos

Thanks! Seatclamp arrived super quick.

crustypaulus

Hi pinetree, have you still got the salsa cromoto 425’s available? A few months back, so no worries if not. Cheers, Paul

Viewing 23 posts - 1 through 23 (of 23 total)

The topic ‘Clearout Part II: Let's get this stuff gone!’ is closed to new replies.