Clearout-Oakley prizm racing jackets, waterproof jacket, shorts, gilet, shoes, pads etc

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale Clearout-Oakley prizm racing jackets, waterproof jacket, shorts, gilet, shoes, pads etc

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Clearout-Oakley prizm racing jackets, waterproof jacket, shorts, gilet, shoes, pads etc
  • stevede

A few bits left to clear out:

Oakley prizm trail racing jackets, polished black, prizm and clear vented lenses, spare black icons, head strap, bag and all paperwork, case and box, used a handful of times £90

North face waterproof jacket, blue with orange zip size xl reproofed before sale £30

Endura event 3/4 waterproof shorts, too big for me, top end model, all waterproof zips intact, bit worn around the arse (slightly lighter in colour from mud and saddle rubbing) £30

Endura gilet, lightweight, mesh back, xl £10

Troy Lee Grand Prix mx/dh trousers worn once, with removable hip pads fitted, size large red, white and black £30

Teva links all black, cut the original laces a bit short but included are blue and green laces that came with the shoes, only worn a handful of times, size UK 10 £30

5.10 hellcat minaar spd shoes all black, have cut a bit more of the cleat recess away carefully to gain more pedal clearance, used but good condition, come with crank bros cleats fitted size UK 10 £30

661 Evo d30 knee pads used but decent condition, size med but fit more like a large £20

Photos available on request
    All prices posted, email in profile, based in west cornwall for collection.

nwgiles

hello

Endura event 3/4 waterproof shorts, too big for me, top end model, all waterproof zips intact, bit worn around the arse (slightly lighter in colour from mud and saddle rubbing) £30

what size are these please?

stevede

My bad, they are XL

Premier Icon steveh
    Subscriber

Hi,

Could I get pics of the oakleys please, email in profile.
    Steve

stevede

Oakley racing jackets and teva links now sold.

discapade

Pic of northface jacket pls

stevede

Pics sent!

sig123

Pics of the gilet please

stevede

Pic sent hopefully!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Clearout-Oakley prizm racing jackets, waterproof jacket, shorts, gilet, shoes, pads etc’ is closed to new replies.