CLEAROUT: MTB, Road, Touring, chainsets, chris king, superlight frm, middleburn,

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale CLEAROUT: MTB, Road, Touring, chainsets, chris king, superlight frm, middleburn,

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • CLEAROUT: MTB, Road, Touring, chainsets, chris king, superlight frm, middleburn,
  • stooo

I’m having a pre-winter clearout of the garage… yes, I know it feels a lot like winter all ready.

Pics uploaded to here.

Here’s the list:
    MTB:
    Crank Brothers Joplin 4 Seatpost, 30.9 £70
    Chris King Devolution Headset, 1.5″ with parts to fit 1″1/8 and 1.5″ steerers, Gold £50
    E13 DRS for E-type frnt mech, inc mount for Std BB and ISCG, also inc XT front mech £25
    Middleburn RS7 Cranks, inc 5 arm spider, 175mm, sq taper £70
    Truvative Stylo Chainset, tripple, inc BB, 175mm £40
    Santacruz Superlight Frame, mint green, medium, inc RP23, Hope clamp, nukeproof HS, £250

Road: Race and Touring
    Diacomp Barend shifters £20
    Tektro Aero Brake Levers £10
    Campagnolo Centaur Brakes, Black (no pads) near new £20
    Campagnolo Centaur 39/53 chainset (new) £70
    Dura Ace road wheels, Sun Assault rims, 28spoke – Sapim C-XRAY £110
    Frogleg Canti Brakes £20
    Ritchey WCS, wet black steam, 100mm £10
    Specialized Pave Carbon post, 27.2, 330mm £35
    Specialized Toupe Saddle, 143 £45
    SRAM Rival Carbon Chainset, compact, 34/50, inc BB £55
    Velo Orange Grand Cruix Randonneaur Bars – very roomy, very comfy £25

vdubber67

Ygm re dia compe shifters, tektro levers and SRAM chainset!

vdubber67

And the stem! 🙂

stooo

Right back at you mate 🙂

stooo

Tektro Levers and Bar End shifters both now SOLD.

Chainset and stem stil available.
    Thanks

stooo

Oh, and I forgot a couple of things…

XT long cage rear mech: £15
    X9 long cage rear mech: £10 (fairly tatty, but works fine)

Hi can you send me some pics and a bit more info about the wheels. Conditions, how much usage etc? C _ capes @ hotmail.com

Chris

Premier Icon shooee
    Subscriber

Now then. What year is the Superlight frame?

karnali

pics of frogleggs and rival compact chainset please meail in profile, what lenght are the crank arms?

stooo

Hi all…. OK, info on a post, so all can see, will email too.

Dr Nick:
    Wheels were built 2 years ago, not really had loads of use – say 1000miles – 1500 max? They were built by the best wheel builder I know (steve Deas, iCycles in Innerleithen) and are fantastically stiff. There’s plenty of life in the braking surface and the barings are running smooth.
    The hubs are actually about 7 or 8 years old, and this was their second build. Being DuraAce though, and regularly serviced, they’re in fine fettle and have plenty of years left. I’ve switched to campag and so the freehub isn’t compatible – only reason for sale.

Shooee – It’s a 2008 I think – it’s the new shape, I ran it with 120mm forks, It’s had a new powder coat last year as was looking tatty. Barings replaced in spring this year. Can also include a Thomson seatpost, or the CB Joplin for an extra £50.

Karnali
    Crank lengths on the SRAM C-Set are 172.5

Cheers

Is seatpost still for sale,if so can you email me some pics cheers.dannymite1981@hotmail.co.uk

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘CLEAROUT: MTB, Road, Touring, chainsets, chris king, superlight frm, middleburn,’ is closed to new replies.