Clearout: Maxxis, Works Components headset, Fox Float R Pro-Pedal Shock, Hope BB

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale Clearout: Maxxis, Works Components headset, Fox Float R Pro-Pedal Shock, Hope BB

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Clearout: Maxxis, Works Components headset, Fox Float R Pro-Pedal Shock, Hope BB
  • Premier Icon mackenru
    Subscriber

For Sale

Maxxis Crossmark – 26 x 2.10, Kevlar Bead, TPI: 70a. I’ve not used this tyre too much so pretty much as good as new as you can see from the pictures – £17.50 posted

Works Components 1.0 Degree EC44 headset with matching headset top-cap – for 1 1/8 steerer, hardly used, bearings in excellent condition – £45 posted

Fox Float R Pro-Pedal Shock – 200mm * 50mm. Shock is in very good condition and hasn’t been used for a while. I serviced the shock a little while back, not too long before removing it from my old frame and in my opinion the internals are in mint condition – £75 posted

Hope Bottom Bracket: came with the Orange 5 frame I bought, I’ve never used it myself but the previous owner stated that it has new ceramic bearings and the feel pretty dang smooth to me – £35 posted

SDG i-Beam Seatpost 31.6mm diameter cut to 320mm, some marking in the area that’s within the frame – £10 posted

Shimano XT front mech 34.9mm diameter – £10 posted

Outland D31Eight bars 6 degrees sweep, 30mm rise, 680mm wide, 31.8mm clamp – £15 posted

Photos available at link below, any questions please email me, email address in my profile.

http://www.pinkbike.com/u/mackenru/album/2013-Clearout/

Thanks for looking

Ruairidh

pondy

Very intrested in headset, what lengh head tube was this in? Need to see if it will fit my hemlock

Premier Icon mackenru
    Subscriber

Absolutely no idea at this moment in time. It was in a Gary Fisher Sugar 2+ frame which I still have in the garage so will measure it in the morning.

Premier Icon mackenru
    Subscriber

Hi pondy, head tube was 100mm in length, hope that’s ok. Email address is in my profile.

Cheers

Ruairidh

Premier Icon specializedneeds
    Subscriber

Do you have an I-beam saddle you would part with? Cheers

Premier Icon mackenru
    Subscriber

I do, I have an SDG Bel Air leopard skin but didn’t put it up because it was a little tired compared to the cowhide one – will add a picture ion a wee while and you can let me know what you think

Premier Icon mackenru
    Subscriber

Photo’s are up…

pondy

Thanks for measuring. Need the next one up for a 120mm tube

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Clearout: Maxxis, Works Components headset, Fox Float R Pro-Pedal Shock, Hope BB’ is closed to new replies.