CLEAROUT. Joystick, Buffalo shirt, Ortlieb, Hope, Climbing harness, shoes, belay

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale CLEAROUT. Joystick, Buffalo shirt, Ortlieb, Hope, Climbing harness, shoes, belay

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • CLEAROUT. Joystick, Buffalo shirt, Ortlieb, Hope, Climbing harness, shoes, belay
  • wrecker

Bit of a clear out to fund my mancave gym.

Exposure joystick. Not sure which model, and I’ve lost the helmet mount. Good condition.
    £40
    Buffalo special 6 shirt. Olive green. Size large. Loads of wear left and minimal bobbling of the pile. Amazingly good bit of kit
    £50
    Ortlieb dry sacks. Used once (perfect insertion sacks for Bergen side pouches)
    £15
    Endura stingray case and lenses. Only the orange lenses have been used, and they are in great condition. Lost the glasses
    £10
    Hope pro 2 20mm adaptors
    £10
    Evolv climbing shoes. Unsure of model but in good condition. Size 10 but fit more like a 9.
    £20
    Black diamond Focus harness. Olive green with net bag. Used once. Really nice. Size large
    £30
    Black diamond carabiner and belay device. Used once. Unmarked.
    £15
    Black diamond chalk bag with chalk ball. Used once.
    £7
    go pro hero 2 HD with chest harness and LCD bacpac. All leads, back cases, mounts and a memory card. Good condition.
    £180
    Hope eternity 30.9mm seatpost. Good condition.
    £35

Thegeneralwrecker AT yahoo DOT co DOT uk

Thanks!

Pyro

YGM Re the Joystick

tbike

Please can I take the following :

Black diamond carabiner and belay device. Used once. Unmarked.
    £15
    Black diamond chalk bag with chalk ball. Used once.
    £7

Will send you an email.

Thanks,

tBike.

wrecker

Hi tbike, they’re yours mate. Can’t tempt you with the harness? It’s in mint condition.
    pyro, not sure if it’s you but it looks like the Joystick is solded.
    Edit; it is you pyro!

tbike

Ok, how about a deal including the harness?

wrecker

Yep, happy with that. Drop me an email.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘CLEAROUT. Joystick, Buffalo shirt, Ortlieb, Hope, Climbing harness, shoes, belay’ is closed to new replies.