Clearout (Iron Horse 6Point, Wotans, Louise brakes, Saint bits, V-1 bars etc)

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale Clearout (Iron Horse 6Point, Wotans, Louise brakes, Saint bits, V-1 bars etc)

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Clearout (Iron Horse 6Point, Wotans, Louise brakes, Saint bits, V-1 bars etc)
  • stompy

you got mail re forks and brakes 🙂

Premier Icon GavinB

Iron Horse 6 Point Large/19″ (2009)
    Well used for a year or so, then semi-retired. It has raced the Mega a couple of times, some SDA races and done a few uplifts, including Moelfre. It has got loads of paint chips and scratches. All bearings replaced last year and headset bearings also replaced with Hope bearings. DW link, ISCG05 mount, 150x12mm rear, 83mm BB shell. Includes Fox DHX 5 Air shock (2009 model) £300

Fox Van R (PUSH tuned)

222 x 63mm, 350 x 2.8 steel spring. This was fitted to the 6 Point when doing DH stuff. £100 or £50 if bought with the frame.

Thomson Elite seatpost 30.0×330

Shimano Saint FD-M817 Front Derailleur

Pair Shimano Saint M-810 shifters

Shimano Saint Shadow Top Normal Rear Derailleur (medium cage)

Shimano Saint Chainset Double M815 cranks

Pretty scuffed and scratched (esp on left arm), but chainrings in good nick. 83mm only No bottom bracket.

MRP LRP Shiftable Dual-Ring Guide

Rolls fine, but bearings could be replaced. ISCG05 £35

Magura Wotan 160mm forks (2009 model)

Serviced twice by Magura UK and for the last 18 months by myself for oil changes. There is slight stanchion wear (just noticeable in the pic). Bushings are knocking – basically, these are not pretty! They do work, but to work perfectly will need work. 199mm steerer fitted with starnut. £120

Sunline V1 Flat Bar Black 762mm Wide

Erm, not much to say apart from that they are wide….and flat. £35

Magura Louise Carbon brakes (right-front 80mm hose and left-rear 119mm hose)

No discs or mounts. Pretty battered and needing serviced. £60

I’ve got a few more pics of the frame and forks, but am more than happy to answer any more questions about the kit on here or by email. I’ll add a few ££ on for postage depending on what the item is, and am based around Bolton, if you are thinking of trying to collect stuff. I hope I’ve been (more than) honest about the stuff!

hi mate ill give £50 for shock

Premier Icon GavinB

Forgot another tasty little item last night…

DT Swiss FR440 Rear hub (150 x 12mm) 32h

The hub and freehub run perfectly. Currently built onto a Stans Flow rim with DT Comp 2/1.8 spokes HOWEVER the rim has a few dings in it and is probably beyond running tubeless. It can still be used with a tube no problem though, but due to the dings is pretty hard to true and evenly tension.

So, if you like, you can have the rim for free if you buy the hub, or if you are not fussed about the rim, I’ll strip it down and just post that.

Premier Icon GavinB

@Gregs – sorry, too low.

£25 for the bars?

Premier Icon GavinB

@joe – call it £30 incl postage, unless you can pick up, as they are massive!

Premier Icon GavinB

Forks and brakes sold.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Clearout (Iron Horse 6Point, Wotans, Louise brakes, Saint bits, V-1 bars etc)’ is closed to new replies.