- Clearout: HS Removal tool, components, hope riding shorts etc
Clearing out the last spares I’ve got.
All prices posted unless stated. Payment by paypal gift, plus fees, bank transfer or cash on collection.
1) Shimano SLX M665 Top Swing 9 Speed Front Mech, for dual ring (compact) only. 34.9mm clamp. Can change this with adapters bought from your LBS.
2) Shimano LH 3 speed shifters, XT M751 with removable shifter windows. Good condition.
3) 3x Fox 20mm spacers, never used.
£2 each posted, 3 for £5
4) Rear mech hanger convertor from a specialized P-series bikes. Convert your single speed horizontal dropout frame into geared.
5) 2x Knog lights, highly portable, good backup or round-town lights. One is white, one blue and slightly fainter. Used condition.
6) 9 Speed cassette, not sure what model/brand, probably SRAM PG950 or similar. Used condition.
7) As 6, except missing one of the black spacers between the 3rd & 4th cog.
8) Problem solvers brand new backstop. Adaptor to fit front mech on non-cable guided frame. 1-1/4″, two cable with slots.
9) Hayes BFL brake lever, presume for hayes 9 but unsure.
10) Raceface 22T X-type granny ring, some/little use.
11) ODI Pink Ruffian grips, some wear but a fair amount of life left in them.
12) Sunline Grips, long non-lockons in grey.
13) Artek mechanical brake calliper, rear 160mm mount, inner & outer cable. Good condition.
14) Headset removal tool (XPERT) bought from Evans cycles, used 3 times, cost £20. Similar to this: http://www.evanscycles.com/products/ice-toolz/headset-cup-remover-ec023340
Not easily used on Orange headtubes due to cutaway sections in their headtubes but otherwise I found it great.
15) Ashima Airrotor, 160mm size. Good condition and very, very light.
16) SRAM X7 rear mech, used and a little loose on the hinges but still perfectly useable.
17) Wellgo DMR V8 copy pedals, bearing’s a little loose but life left. Non-replacable pins by the look of it.
18) Scott cup and cone hub, laced to ‘Taurus’ rim. Rear wheel, straight and true, rotor not included. Few dings which were straightened, one ding still visible.
£15 + postage
19) 24″ Sun Rims Big Fat Rim, Double wide or similar rim. Very wide, used, will post if necessary but would prefer collection. 32hole.
£7 picked up, £6 postage
20) Bars; Truvativ Hussefelt, 31.8mm x 640mm x 25mm rise (no grips included). £11 posted
21) Hope 2007 model FR shorts, same kind of material as surfing shorts with zip pockets and padding around the groin. Medium size (about 32″)
Most of the pics are here in the first few pages, except for hope shorts, headset removal tool, grips, SLX mech. If you’re interested in these I’ll grab pics.
Thanks for looking,
Welcome to collect to save hassle/postage prices from Cheltenham, GLOS.
Cheers,Posted 5 years ago
The topic ‘Clearout: HS Removal tool, components, hope riding shorts etc’ is closed to new replies.