Clearout – Hope/Stans , Hope/Mavic, Joplin, XT Shifter, SLX Mech

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale Clearout – Hope/Stans , Hope/Mavic, Joplin, XT Shifter, SLX Mech

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Clearout – Hope/Stans , Hope/Mavic, Joplin, XT Shifter, SLX Mech
  • martyntr

Hi all,

I have the following available to sell after I swapped my Superlight Frame for practically a whole 29er. 🙂

1) Rear Wheel. Hope Pro 2 hub, Red, DT Silver DB spokes. Stans Olympic Rim. Set up as Tubless with Stans Valve. Available with 2.2 or 2.4 Conti Mtn King UST Tyre. £70 Posted

2) Front Wheel. Hope Pro Hub, Red (but a bit faded). DT Silver DB Spokes. Mavic 717 rim, black. £45 Posted

3) Joplin 3 Seat post, 30.9. Remote lever included. Good Condition. Regularly serviced. Original Boxes. £90 Posted

4) XT M770 Shifters. 9 Speed. Indicators included but blankers fitted at the moment. £25 Posted

5) SLX Shadow rear mech. Mint condition. Ridden 3 times. £25 Posted

Can do camera phone pics in the morning if needed. Dog chewed the USB cable for my camera 🙁

soops

I’ll take the xt shifters please

MoseyMTB

Is the Slx rear mech medium or long matey?

MoseyMTB

If it’s medium I’ll take it.

martyntr

Mosey, I’ll have to check and get back to you.

Soops – Paypal gift to teeceround at btinternet dot com and I’ll get them in the post to you tomorrow 🙂

MoseyMTB

Ok, cheers buddy

soops

payment sent

martyntr

Mosey – it measures just under 10cms from the centre of one jockey wheel to the other if that helps.

martyntr

Thanks Chris will get them packed up and to the post office in the morning.

MoseyMTB

Think 10cm is long cage. I’m after a medium for a double and bash. Damn

Thanks for checking though.

martyntr

No worries 🙂

karnali

how are bearings in the hubs of both wheels and any major dings? if not how about 105 posted for the pair subject to a quick pic of both please

cheers

martyntr

The wheels are good. The back is about 12 months old. The freehub was serviced in the spring. Bearings good and rims with no dings. The Front is 2 years old, runs true and bearings good. There are superficial scratches to the rim from normal use, but no dings.

I’d have to check postage, but the £105 sounds about right.

karnali

hi in the add they re 70 and 45 posted thats only 115 for the pair posted seperatley would think combin the postage will be cheaper

martyntr

Was just edited my post after realising my mathematical blunder 😯 , as you were posting.

I’ll take the rear wheel please, if karnali doesn’t 🙂

martyntr

legometeorology – Will have to give Karnali first dibs, but will keep you informed.

martyntr

Karnali – could I have you email address so I can send you the photos in the morning ?

karnali

hi have sent email

martyntr

Karnali – I’ve not recieved your email. Could you email to teeceround at btinternet dot com please

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)

The topic ‘Clearout – Hope/Stans , Hope/Mavic, Joplin, XT Shifter, SLX Mech’ is closed to new replies.