Clearout – Hope/On-One/Conti/Shimano/Charge etc etc.

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale Clearout – Hope/On-One/Conti/Shimano/Charge etc etc.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Clearout – Hope/On-One/Conti/Shimano/Charge etc etc.
  • Clearing out some more stuff… Pics to come later.
    Prices include postage (apart from the wheels) but can knock a bit off for collection and/or multiple purchases.

Hope 12mm rear Pro2 Adaptor kit – brand new and packaged. Bought from here a couple of weeks back, disappeared in the post and in the meantime I bought another. Comes with axle and end caps.
    £13 posted

Superstar 10mm rear QR – used and has scratches on the lever. Comes complete with Pro2 axle but no end-caps. Believe these are available direct from Hope.
    £7 posted

FSA Orbit headset – used ~10 times. White, sealed bearings and includes top cap and bolt.
    £17.50 posted

Gusset Clench seat clamp – used ~10 times. White, 31.8mm and unmarked.
    £5 posted

Charge Spoon – white, cromo rails, well used but no rips.
    £13 posted

Azonic ORC stem – black, 25.4mm bar clamp and ~100mm long. Super light and only used a handful of times a few years ago and been sat gathering dust since then.
    £10 posted

Easton EA30 bar – black, cut down slightly. Used with the Azonic stem so again, really good condition.
    £10 posted

Gusset Chaintugs – pair, black, one of them used once and the other unused. Suit 10mm axles…
    £6 posted

Shimano PDM-520 SPD pedals – white, used ~10 times so in very good condition.
    £15 posted

Continental X-King – pair, wire bead (I think). Were £40 the pair a few months back and have been used a handful of times – still got the bobbles on.
    £25 posted

Hack Wheelset – GT front hub, STX rear on black Mavic X221 rims with machined brake surface. Came on my brothers old LTS back in 1998 but were swapped out virtually straight away for some Hopes and these have done nothing really since apart from sit in my cellar. Can probably dig out some tyres and maybe QRs for them too…
    £30 collected

On-One Twelfty post – polished finish. 27.2mm, uncut. Few insertion marks but otherwise very good condition.
    £12 posted

Various disc brake adapters… let me know what you want and I’ll see if I have one.
    £4 posted

Any questions, reply here or drop me a mail – dirtsceneATbtopenworld.com
    Cheers, Dave

gibbon1985

Hello, after a rear is mount adapter for hope brakes up to 183mm if you have one?

Premier Icon Pridds
    Subscriber

Looking for a pm to pm 180 adaptor

Will have a look at what adaptors I have tonight and post a full list.

Chaintugs – provisionally sold.
    Tyres – provisionally sold.

£9 for the twelfty post? They can be had new for £14.99 at the moment.

It’d cost me nearly half that to post it so ill kindly decline your offer. Cheers.

Tyres and tugs gone…

Afraid the two (thought I had more!) brake mounts both look to be IS to post 203mm fronts… (one Hope silver and one Shimano black).

Found some more stuff though.

Hope headset spacer pack (silver, x 3 spacers) – £5 posted
    Bontrager stem (black, ~120mm for standard bars) – £8 posted
    Deore rear mech (well used but works) – £10 posted
    Shimano QRs (black, vgc) – £10 posted

jimthelad

Has the headset got a 36 degree crown race with it? Need one after a CRC cock up. Only after the crown race though. Cheers.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Clearout – Hope/On-One/Conti/Shimano/Charge etc etc.’ is closed to new replies.