Clearout, Hope, XT, E Thirteen, Maxxis, Thomson, Renthal, ETC

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale Clearout, Hope, XT, E Thirteen, Maxxis, Thomson, Renthal, ETC

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Clearout, Hope, XT, E Thirteen, Maxxis, Thomson, Renthal, ETC
  • dan77

Two sets of tyres Maxxis highroller and Maxxis advantage both 26×2.1 one of the high rollers has slight wear the aspens have +95% tread left £20 a pair

SDG Bel Air Ti rails, some scuff but no tears, £15

Nukeproof warhead 31.6 x 400mm seatpost, has some scratches and residue on it from where it was fitted to a carbon frame but these should be hidden once fitted £20

38-24 Chainrings removed unused from brand new double XT crankset £35 for the pair

E Thirteen XCX+ Chain guide, BB mount top guide, has a small crack where the bolt has been overtightened but this never effected performance £15

Hope 34t Back single chainring, anodising has worn off the teeth, but otherwise good condition £20

Renthal Fatbars cut to 740mm with lizard skin peaty grips, very slight marks from brakes/shifters, £30

Thomson 27.2 layback seatpost in black marks from where its been fitted but these should be hidden, £30

Thomson X4 70mm stem with red faceplate, great condition £35

It’s all got to go so offers will be considered, I’m in Hampshire and travel to dorset at weekends for delivery/collection, pics available on request, email danhan77AThotmailDOTcoDOTuk

jakeg1

may be interested in the bars fella

jakeg1

defo interested in the bars fella, i’ll take them!

jakeg1

what rise are they?

dan77

There low rise, drop me an email and we can sort something out,

jakeg1

they for a mate so passed on ur email to him! hope thats ok?

dan77

Yeah no problem,

mudmonster

What colour is the saddle?

mudmonster

I’ll take the saddle.

dan77

Drop me an email and we can sort things out,

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Clearout, Hope, XT, E Thirteen, Maxxis, Thomson, Renthal, ETC’ is closed to new replies.