Clearout-clothing,shoes,pads,cheap reverbs, cranks etc

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale Clearout-clothing,shoes,pads,cheap reverbs, cranks etc

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Clearout-clothing,shoes,pads,cheap reverbs, cranks etc
  • stevede

Bike bits:

Crossmax sx grey front wheel 20mm but with the risse 15mm converter kit should you wish to swap it over, also included continental baron 2.3 black chilli £30

SRAM carbon (s2200 model I think which are same as xo) crank arms off an old spesh camber 26er, stickered up with vinyl slik graphics yellow xo crank protectors, no spider as I used with a direct mount ring and supplied with a hope external bb with gxp adaptor, probably needs new bearings, 175mm say £25

Shimano slx cranks, old style, m660’s 175mm, a couple of dodgy broken chainring tabs but have been held with decent washers with no issues in use for a couple of years, come with external shimano bb and a used 32 and 34t hope narrow wide ring £25

POWA defender mudguard with mounts for rockshox (older models not new pikes), fox 32 and 36 £20

Reverb rh remote, needs a fairly regular bleed and probably needs a service 30.9 125mm 420mm £45

Reverb minus remote, basically I got a cheap post minus the remote and swapped the remote from this over rather than service this as it was cheaper at the time, this one had started to sag, sell as spares or repair 125mm 420mm 30.9 £20

Easton flatboy pedals, one or two bent pins and scuffs to the bodies, these pedals are indestructible! £10

Clothing:

Oakley prizm trail racing jackets, polished black, prizm and clear vented lenses, spare black icons, head strap, bag and all paperwork, case and box, used a handful of times £90

North face waterproof jacket, blue with orange zip size xl will be reproofed before sale £30

Endura event 3/4 waterproof shorts, too big for me, top end model, all waterproof zips intact, bit worn around the arse (slightly lighter in colour from mud and saddle rubbing) £30

Endura gilet, lightweight, mesh back, xl £10

Sombrio vapor Storm camo style hooded waterproof size large £20

Troy Lee Grand Prix mx/dh trousers worn once, with removable hip pads fitted, size large red, white and black £30

5.10 Sam Hill shoes UK 10.5 too big for me, loads of life left, great condition £35

Shimano am41 EU size 45 £30

Teva links all black, cut the original laces a bit short but included are blue and green laces that came with the shoes, only worn a handful of times, size UK 10 £30

5.10 hellcat minaar spd shoes all black, have cut a bit more of the cleat recess away carefully to gain more pedal clearance, used but good condition, come with crank bros cleats fitted size UK 10 £30

661 Evo d30 knee pads used but decent condition, size med but fit more like a large £20

661 Evo d30 elbow pads, older style again med but fit more like a large £15

Photos available on request
    All prices posted, email in profile, based in west cornwall for collection.

mbqwerty

Will take the SRAM Cranks cheers. Can you just send somepics through to make sure of condition etc, email in profile. Could I get somepics of the £45 reverb too please.

Premier Icon johnny
    Subscriber

Pants- Just sent an email about the cranks- ignore if they’ve gone, but let me know if not.

mbqwerty

Sorry man, definitely having the cranks. Just whether I get that reverb too now….

finbar

Hiya, interested in the £20 Reverb and the front Crossmax – can I get pics please?

Premier Icon cjr61
    Subscriber

YGM re reverb

Premier Icon howsyourdad1
    Subscriber

Pics of the TKD trousers please

sellisnba

Hey Steve
    I’ll take the AM41 shoes
    Nige

stevede

Xo cranks and reverb with remote sold.
    Nige drop me an email and we’ll sort it out mate.

I’ll take the flatboys

stevede

Both reverbs now sold. Sam Hill 5.10’s,sombrio jacket, conti baron off the crossmax wheel and 661 Evo elbow pads spd pending payment.

stevede

Lawrence – PayPal to email in profile for the flatboys cheers.

stevede

Am41’s and mudguard sold

chrishc777

Drop me an email if the sombrio falls through

stevede

Sombrio jacket sold sorry chris

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

The topic ‘Clearout-clothing,shoes,pads,cheap reverbs, cranks etc’ is closed to new replies.