Clearout – Chromag bars, high rollers and other stuff

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale Clearout – Chromag bars, high rollers and other stuff

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Clearout – Chromag bars, high rollers and other stuff
  • All items are available for collection/viewing in peebles or can be posted at additional cost. Mail me on glenndotmunachenatgooglemaildotcom or leave a message on here and I’ll get back to you ASAP with any picture or info requests. I think the prices are keen but always open to offers.

4) Cane Creek angleset ZS49 1.5deg change for 1 1/8th steerer. complete with SFN. £75

5) Chromag OSX fubars in black ao, 5deg up sweep, 8deg backsweep, cut to 725mm but unmarked otherwise – £30

7) no name plastic caged pedals from Kona Honky Inc (new and unused) – £5

NC-17 seatpost, 27.2 x 340 (to seat rails), black but almost silver from raising and lowering – £5

10) E13 chain device stuff – enough stuff to make 2 fully working sets with all mounting options. rollers are used but smooth with plenty of life left. 4 backing plates in total and 3 x 36T supercharger bash guards for 36T 104BCD. Guards are black, white and clear. – £50 the lot.

11) Race face atlas 104BCD 36T metal bash guard, plenty of scratches around the circumference but straight and true. – £5

13) Race face XY layback seatposts – 3 posts but only 1 seat clamping mechanism. All 30.9mm and heavily marked from raising and lowering. 1 silver and 1 black at 330mm and 1 silver at 390mm (to seat rails) – £15 for the lot

15) Cane creek 400 x 2.75 steel spring, good condition – £10

18) Saint M806 34.9mm 9sp front mech for 57.5mm chainline, new an unused – £15

19) 2 x sets of cateye stadium 2’s. Both hold a charge for around 2hrs. Old but still bright – £80 for both sets.

20) 4 x X9 medium cage 9sp rear mechs. Some Jockey wheels seized and worn but will clean up and make at least 2 usable mechs – £10

21) 4 Maxxis high rollers 2.35’s. very little use, i’d say 75 – 90% tread left. 2 are 60A dual ply DH casing and 2 are 60A single ply – £40 for the lot.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

The topic ‘Clearout – Chromag bars, high rollers and other stuff’ is closed to new replies.