Clearout: bike splits

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale Clearout: bike splits

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Clearout: bike splits
  • wenanwhere

Loads of stuff for sale, pics available on request
    All prices plus postage at cost or collected from Newcastle.

Santa Cruz VP Free 2007 medium frame in polished with Fox DHX 5 rear shock.The rear shock has had a valve upgrade by stendec and has seen 2 weeks use since. Frame is overall in great condition, no major dints or dents just the usual scratches you would expect. The front end is 2007 and the rear is 2006 which was stripped and polished to match after a rock strike on the front end meant a new one was needed. Bearings are A ok.Overall this has seen very little use over the years and is a classic dh frame. Looking for £250.

150×12 rear wheel Hope Hoop, pro2 on flow rim. This has had 2 weeks of downhill use. One of which was in Malaga so the rim got a few scratches from then but nothing major. Hub is therefore in excellent condition. £100

Front wheel. Unbranded 20mm front hub on Mavic xm321. £20. Few years old but in ok condition. Straight and true.

Shaman Drake lightweight chain device. Works really well. ISCG05 / BB – Weight 165g
    – 32t – 40t range
    – Material: AL 2024 4mm
    – Sealed cartridge bearings
    – Stainless steel and alloy hardware
    – Plastic machined roller

Chris King 1 1/18 Headset in silver. Has been on a downhill bike that has seen very little use so perfect condition. £42
    Chris King 1 1/18 Headset in black. Good condition. £40

Shimano SLX cranks 175mm set up for single ring use so have filed down the inner bolt holes. Very good condition. £40

slx 9 speed rear shifter, excellent condition. £10

Gamut DH 38t chainring. Used on a downhill bike for a couple of weeks only so excellent condition. Very lightweight and hard wearing. £9

On-one inbred frame 18inch 2011 frame, slotted dropout in red. Good condition only used for commuting. £95

8 speed alfine wheel on Alex rim. Very good condition. Wheel is less than 1 year old and has recently had a full service so it’s nice and smooth. Comes with shifter and drive chain: 18t ring, 1/8 chain and 38t chain ring. Drive chain has probably done around 200 miles so loads of life. I’ll leave the 160mm shimano rotor on there as well which is in very good nick. No idea what this is worth so offers.

Shimano m775 xt brake set. These are tatty and have been used on my commute bike and I hacked at the calipers to make them fit (which in no way affects performance). They need bleeding. At worst they are spare levers/caliper/hoses etc but at best a serviceable pair of brakes with some TLC. £30 posted.

Genesis 90mm 6degree rise OS stem £7.50

On-one carbon 26er forks £75

XT HT2 cranks. Used but splines a-ok older model m760 I think. £35

ritchic

How much for chain device I can’t see price sorry

Premier Icon mangoridebike
    Subscriber

Hi

Do the slx cranks have the steel inserts for the pedals?

Cheers

XT cranks- would they be ok for tripple? Also any rings with them?
    Thanks

Davy

Hi Matt, I’ll take the front wheel, shifter, and maybe the chain device too, depending on price. Maybe even the brakes too. I’ve lost your number, so could you text me please?
    Dave

nikward

Hi would you accept £35 posted fro the Chris King Silver head set, Thanks Nik

nikward

Sorry just read you post properly (ref posting), will you accept £40 posted for silver CK headset thanks

wenanwhere

Hi all, sorry for slow replies.

ritchic: £30 for the chain device?

mangoridebike: No crank inserts, should there be?

griffiths1000: No rings with cranks although if you were after some used I will throw in a couple if you need anything specific.

nikward: yes that will be fine

All, some of the stuff is at my mrs down in bath so I will need to extract it from there so postage won’t be for a few days at least so hope this is ok.

Best to email me to sort arrangements

nikward

Hi did you get my mail? Thanks Nik

wenanwhere

Chris king in silver, brakes, chain device, shifter and front wheel now sold

Premier Icon goby
    Subscriber

Chris king in black £35 posted?

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Clearout: bike splits’ is closed to new replies.