Clearout – Bell, Sombrio, Oakley, Dainese, Boxxer, Goodridge

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale Clearout – Bell, Sombrio, Oakley, Dainese, Boxxer, Goodridge

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Clearout – Bell, Sombrio, Oakley, Dainese, Boxxer, Goodridge
  • Premier Icon Speeder
    Subscriber

Hi All I have a few gravity related things for sale:-

Bell Tension helmet

Great helmet in used condition (few scratches here and scuffs here and there but it's still solid and very usable – It's never actually hit the ground) Only real issue is the peak tab that sets the fore and aft adjustment has broken off but do the side bolts up tight and it never moves.

Size medium and that's about the same sizing as everything else as I'm a medium in all my helmets

Good lid £20 + postage

————————————————————————————————————————————————

Couple of Sombrio Tops & a pair of Pinner shorts – All Virtually unworn – all size medium though the shorts are on the small side of that (more a 30 than a 32)

Black long sleeve – £20 posted

Red Short sleeve – £10 posted

Really great shorts but they just don't fit me any more

£30 posted

Oakley shorts – no idea of which model but they're trail shorts with a liner and loads of zips.

Feel great on but just don't fit anymore.

£30 posted

Hayes 203mm rear adapter – Brand new in packet

Hayes quality – £5 posted

Dainese bibs – size large (though they're on the small side – I'm more of a medium)

As you can see one of the logos has fallen off in the wash but otherwise they're in pretty good condition.

Cheap protection  – £25 posted

Custom alloy axle – 12 x 147mm for a 135mm rear end

Weighs about 70 grammes including nut – can't remember what it's off but it's light.

£6 posted

2 Boxxer lower crowns

1st is a 32mm (06-09) cut down to 138mm so perfect if you've just gone over to a bolt on crown and can't bear to cut your steerer down too short for fear of the drop in resale . Buy this and you don't have to.

£20 + postage

2nd one is an original 32mm of Cherry red vintage that I've sprayed matt black to match the later colours.

The steerer on this one is 158 so there's s bit more to play with than the newer one.

£10 + postage

Finally

A pair of Goodridge hoses in Carbon colour Shimano fitment Brand New in boxes

These'll last forever and retail for over £30 each

£40 the pair

I'm in Cheltenham if anyone fancies collecting instead of postage.

That's all cheers for looking

Premier Icon Paceman
    Subscriber

Would you take £9 for the Red Short Sleeve Sombrio jersey?

Cheers

Paceman

djc1245

Will the brake hoses fit SLX do you know?
    Do all the Shimano fitments come included?

Cheers
    Dave

Premier Icon Speeder
    Subscriber

Paceman – if it doesn't cost me anything (paypal gift, bank transfer, cold hard cash) then sure £9 is fine. PM me your email and payment preference and I'll send details.

Dave

I don't think so, it's a 107 set – I've looked HERE and SLX isn't mentioned but having had a look for images of an SLX system it does look like you'd need 2 straight connectors and this come with 2 banjos and a single straight. Hope that helps.

Gaz

djc1245

No worries. SLX do indeed have straight connectors. Thanks for looking anyway

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Clearout – Bell, Sombrio, Oakley, Dainese, Boxxer, Goodridge’ is closed to new replies.