Clearing my feet, Ti Frame , Juicy 7 rr brake, Dhx air 5 and hubs

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale Clearing my feet, Ti Frame , Juicy 7 rr brake, Dhx air 5 and hubs

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Clearing my feet, Ti Frame , Juicy 7 rr brake, Dhx air 5 and hubs
  • Premier Icon mr kenny
    Subscriber

Hey Guys,

I have Decided to Clear my feet of bits so here is the first wave of bits i would like to find a new home = i have no use for them and its a pity they are just sitting in a box and i need to make funds for a reverb!…I live in Derbyshire ( Matlockish and work in South Yorks (Rotherham) if you would rather do the cash on collection thing..) or i take Paypal…

I have a Pipedream Nevis Ti frame ridden up until a week ago, being taken to bits today. She is an 18″ and looking for a new Daddy! I tried to get the angles on my ‘smart’ phone but it made no sence, i run a 120mm for on her, she is quick, light and a good bike. She had a small crack on the Disc side chainstay and got her fixed by Vernon barker(in derbyshire) who filled the crack and plated it – this does not effect the bike at all.The usual kind of thing inch eith headtube, 68mm bb, 31.8 seatclamp and a 27.2 post – the usual for a Ti frame.I am looking for £350 for the frame only.

I also have a 2010? Fox Dhx Air 5 200*50mm Good condition From a reign (i got this in the hope i could fit it to my Trance but it would cost more to re valve and fit it)
    Looking for £175 Posted for it.

I also have a pair of DT Swiss 370 Six bolt 32 hole 9mm/ 10mm hubs in black , these came on my bike when i first got it but i am a hub tart and use other ones! The front is still laced into a rim ( WTB Laser disc) you can have that in the deal if you’d Rather- these hubs have done no more than 30 miles all in! £90 pair Post depending on if wheel or hubs only.

I also have an avid Juicy 7 in gunmetally colour sat for about 3 years doing nothing, needs a bit of love ( pop the seals service) looks good has a pair of alu backed kool stop pads in it that have seen no use!looking for 40 posted for this badboy.

If you would like pics of anything please feel free to e mail me – mrpashley26@hotmail.com

I am open to sensible offers as i am a bit wet to what price things go for nowadays.

Cheers
    Kenny.

philblackb

Is this stuff realy for sale as youved not replied to any emails mate

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The topic ‘Clearing my feet, Ti Frame , Juicy 7 rr brake, Dhx air 5 and hubs’ is closed to new replies.