Clear out – Sunline bars, Thomson stem, Hope Wheels, Hope & Avid Brakes, pedals

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale Clear out – Sunline bars, Thomson stem, Hope Wheels, Hope & Avid Brakes, pedals

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Clear out – Sunline bars, Thomson stem, Hope Wheels, Hope & Avid Brakes, pedals
  • big yim

Pics of the saint mech and shifters please

teenrat

Cold you email me pics of the sunn chain device please. cheers

disconoir

Pics sent big yim & teenrat

cooie

Sunline VOne bars, 745mm wide, 19mm rise, silver.

Pics please to cooieATtalktalkDOTnet

Cheers

disconoir

Last chance before it hits eBay.

1. FOX Talas forks circa 2010. 90mm-130mm travel, 1’1/8″ steerer, white, QR axle, 220mm(ish) long steerer, good nick, not been used since I sold my Flux. £200 SOLD

2. Sunline VOne stem, 50mm polished silver, really nice condition. £22
    SOLD
    3. Sunline VOne bars, 745mm wide, 19mm rise, silver. Made the 2012 DIRT 100 list. £22

4. Sunline VOne bars, 745mm wide, 38mm rise, gold. Made the 2012 DIRT 100 list.£22

5. Profile 3-piece cro-mo cranks, black, with nearly new Rental 4X 34t chainring and MTB BB. £95

6. Shimano Saint 9spd rear mech, Medium cage. £27

7. Shimano Saint 9spd rear shifter. Also have matching front shifter but not sure if it works or not so will throw it in at no extra cost. £27

8. Hope headset, 1’1/8″ old style one, bit faded and scuffed. £10 SOLD

9. Hope headset, 1’1/8″ new style one, black not a huge amount of use, few marks including Hope top cap. £27 SOLD

10. Avid Elixir R disc brakes, F&R, grey, with mounts and discs (non-matching Avid discs I’m afraid 180/185), very new sintered pads, all bled and ready to go. £90

11. Hope Tech 2, X2 rear M4 front silver with black levers. Braided hoses. 180mm discs. £150

12. Hope Pro 2 Wheels, black, QR rear, QR or 15mm front, WTD speed disc rims, both could do with a true and the front could probably do with a new rim. £95

13. Eastern flat pedals, black, cartridge bearings, really nice pedals. £15

14. Roox Chaindog – Old school top chain device all aluminium, fits 34.9mm seatposts. £15

15. Sunn chain device – very cool chain device that mounts to the BB and has essentially the pulley bit of a rear mech to tension the chain. Had it since about 1996/7. £15

16. Charge Spoon saddle, brown cromo rails. Nice. £10 SOLD

17. Santa Cruz Chameleon frame. 16.5″ 1st generation style with sliding dropouts, disc or V brakes, black paint is a little scruffy. With Hope seatclamp. £95 SOLD

18. Thomson stem, 1’1/8″ steerer, 90mm, 0° rise, silver. £35

19. Shimano HG51 9spd cassette £10

20. SRAM 9spd cassette. PG980 (I think will double check) £25

21. Sunline 1.5″ to 1’1/8″ headset brand new, never used. £15.

22. Surly Chaintug – pretty much as new. £12 SOLD

All bits plus postage, feel free to haggle if you fancy multiple bits.

Email is paul at thorneandrews dot co dot uk

My spam filter is very active so maybe leave a post on here to tell me if you’ve sent me a mail too.

disconoir

cooie – pics sent

Hi mate do the Pro2 wheels come with the 15mm adapter? How many hole are the hubs and will the rims / wheels last for a couple of easy rides? (just need something while Im back for a few weeks in sept).

What condition are the Flatboys in?

Cheers

disconoir

I can include a 15mm adaptor for the Pro 2s if needed, I think the front needs a tension before riding ideally rear is fine for loads of rides I’d imagine. 32h. They’re not Easton Flatboys they’re Eastern’s like these ones but black http://bmxmuseum.com/forsale/26988#.UiiFZePZ97k

disconoir

Silver Sunline bars SOLD

disconoir

Silver Sunline bars SOLD

Marc Sussex

18. Thomson stem, 1’1/8″ steerer, 90mm, 0° rise, silver. £35

Pics of this to my e-mail if you would be so kind.

disconoir

Pic sent of the stem.

disconoir

Saint mech and shifter SOLD

Marc Sussex

Pic sent of the stem

Nothing received (checked junk as well). Please try again…

Just realised I obviously didnt hit post on my last query! What are the bearings like in the hubs? Whats the condition of the freehub – many cassette marks, pawls and springs all good etc?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

The topic ‘Clear out – Sunline bars, Thomson stem, Hope Wheels, Hope & Avid Brakes, pedals’ is closed to new replies.