- Clear out – Santa Cruz, Hope, Thomson, Sunline, Saint, Renthal, Surly
Have pics ready of all items now.
So was going to build this up into a new steed but really I’m never going to use it as I have 2 great bikes already so it’s all up for sale on here before it hits eBay.
1. FOX Talas forks circa 2010. 90mm-130mm travel, 1’1/8″ steerer, white, QR axle, 220mm(ish) long steerer, good nick, not been used since I sold my Flux. £200
2. Sunline VOne stem, 50mm polished silver, really nice condition. £22
3. Sunline VOne bars, 745mm wide, 19mm rise, silver. Made the 2012 DIRT 100 list. £22
4. Sunline VOne bars, 745mm wide, 38mm rise, gold. Made the 2012 DIRT 100 list.£22
5. Profile 3-piece cro-mo cranks, black, with nearly new Rental 4X 34t chainring and MTB BB. £95
6. Shimano Saint 9spd rear mech, Medium cage. £27
7. Shimano Saint 9spd rear shifter. Also have matching front shifter but not sure if it works or not so will throw it in at no extra cost. £27
8. Hope headset, 1’1/8″ old style one, bit faded and scuffed. £10
9. Hope headset, 1’1/8″ new style one, black not a huge amount of use, few marks including Hope top cap. £27SOLD
10. Avid Elixir R disc brakes, F&R, grey, with mounts and discs (non-matching Avid discs I’m afraid 180/185), very new sintered pads, all bled and ready to go. £90
11. Hope Tech 2, X2 rear M4 front silver with black levers. Braided hoses. 180mm discs. £150
12. Hope Pro 2 Wheels, black, QR rear, QR or 15mm front, WTD speed disc rims, both could do with a true and the front could probably do with a new rim. £95
13. Eastern flat pedals, black, cartridge bearings, really nice pedals. £15
14. Roox Chaindog – Old school top chain device all aluminium, fits 34.9mm seatposts. £15
15. Sunn chain device – very cool chain device that mounts to the BB and has essentially the pulley bit of a rear mech to tension the chain. Had it since about 1996/7. £15
16. Charge Spoon saddle, brown cromo rails. Nice. £10
17. Santa Cruz Chameleon frame. 16.5″ 1st generation style with sliding dropouts, disc or V brakes, black paint is a little scruffy. With Hope seatclamp. £95
18. Thomson stem, 1’1/8″ steerer, 90mm, silver, fits oversize (or technically now ‘normal’) bars. £35
19. Shimano HG51 9spd cassette £10
20. SRAM 9spd cassette. PG980 (I think will double check) £25
21. Sunline 1.5″ to 1’1/8″ headset brand new, never used. £15.
22. Surly Chaintug – pretty much as new. £12
All bits plus postage, feel free to haggle if you fancy multiple bits.
Email is paul at thorneandrews dot co dot uk
My spam filter is very active so maybe leave a post on here to tell me if you’ve sent me a mail too.Posted 4 years ago
The topic ‘Clear out – Santa Cruz, Hope, Thomson, Sunline, Saint, Renthal, Surly’ is closed to new replies.