Clear out: forks wheels, frame,

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale Clear out: forks wheels, frame,

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Clear out: forks wheels, frame,
  • annacipullo

Fox 32 F100RL (race light 100mm travel forks) white. £100.

Mavic CrossRide Wheelset (with CrossRide spokes and hubs) black. £100 for both.

On-One Scandal 14.5″ frame in matt black. 1 years use. £110.

Vertex Rocky mountain 13.5″ frame in green with skulls. £140.

Kona NuNu 14.5″ (2001) with Shimano Deore groupset (V-brakes). Royal blue. The chain is rusty and could probably do with some new cable by now, but it would be a great starter for a youth or a fixie, hack or pub bike for a small adult. £50
    http://www.bikepedia.com/Quickbike/BikeSpecs.aspx?Year=2001&Brand=Kona&Model=NuNu&Type=bike

Likely to accept nearest offer if not sold in a week. You’re welcome to come see them before you buy. I’m happy to text or email you photos too. I can post them for the cost of delivery (probably around £20 for the first two, £50 for the bike). I live in Swindon, but will be in Bradford for the National Cyclocross Champs this weekend if you want to collect them there.

Anna Cipullo
    Elite XC/Senior Cyclocross rider
    Hargroves Cycles / MBSwindon race team

Premier Icon cp
    Subscriber

Pics of the scandal please – email in profile

lee170

Pics of forks and wheels please to
    Lee170@live.co.uk
    What year are the forks, any marks?
    Lee

bhutch

Could you send me some pics of the scandal and the vertex. Thanks. Benhutchison85 AT hotmail.com

epo-aholic

Hi there, i’ll likely take the forks if the steerer is long enough and lee doesn’t want them. Pics please to jcabuckley(at)googlemail.com

eyerideit

Can I join the fork queue a well?

Pics and more details to eyerideit AT yahoo DOT co DOT uk

Thanks

Pics of the crossrides please

Add in profile

rob1984p

Anna,
    I’d like the Kona if you can meet me at a Sheffield junction of the M1 at the weekend, that is, if you’re using the M1.
    Cheers
    Rob

epo-aholic

Im guessing Anna has left the building…… 🙁

annacipullo

Hi guys

for some crazy reason, Singletrack just stopped giving me replies! I assumed no one wanted anything!!

Well, I’m afraid I’ve sold everything now, except the Kona which I donated to charity. So sorry!

I only have the Vertex left, which is built up into a complete bike, but can be stripped back. See the “for sale” section in the forum. I’ve posted a new thread and will be checking the replies manually this time!!

Many thanks for everyone’s interest though. How dissapointing.

Thanks
    Anna

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Clear out: forks wheels, frame,’ is closed to new replies.