Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • clear lenses for oakley flak 2.0
  • burko73

hi was there somewhere people were buying quality oakley replacement lenses from on tinternet?

could do with some winter clear lenses for my flak 2.0’s and was wondering oakley or other non oakley replacements?

any ideas?

mattbee

I got some Revant ones from Amazing, they aren’t quite as secure feeling in the frames (although they haven’t popped out or anything) and seem fine optically.

crashtestmonkey
    Free Member

+1 for Revant. Got several different coloured spares for our Flak Jackets from them for fraction of the price of original. However cyclestore.co.uk are having an Oakley sale so you may find originals cheap there?

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    oafishb
    Free Member

I don’t like to be the voice of dissent and maybe an anomaly…..but the Revenant lenses for my Flak Jackets (1.0) absolutely did not fit and basically just fell out. They were visibly thinner than the OEM Oakley lenses. Er….so I just bought originals.

austy
    Free Member

I bought some replacement Oakley lenses but thought they weren’t genuine and didn’t fit even though came in a n official looking box and sold as that.

You can get clear lenses direct from Oakley albeit out of stock for £35

http://uk.oakley.com/en/mens/sunglasses/sunglass-replacement-lenses/flak-2-0/flak-2-0-xl-replacement-lenses/product/W0OO9295RXL/?categoryCode=m021101091018&skuCode=101-351-008

crashtestmonkey
    Free Member

oafishb looking for his lost lenses, earlier…

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘clear lenses for oakley flak 2.0’ is closed to new replies.